Sorry [chapter 9]

"Hope you have a shitty time in your non-hero course class which, by the way, isn't nearly as cool," Katsuki murmured, briefly stopping by the girl's classroom on the way to his. They'd been using one of the less than conventional entrances solely for the purpose of Katsuki dropping her off at her class.

She had just started stepping through the door when she swiveled around with a glare, "I really do hate you sometimes."

Katsuki smirked, "I'm sure you do." Then he shoved his hands in his pockets, sauntering away to go wreak havoc somewhere on some poor, unsuspecting souls. It was a wonder how a disaster like him was expecting to become number one.

A good quirk can only get you so far.

The girl entered her room, finding her desk and immediately starting on the homework she had been assigned last night and simply chose not to do. It wasn't long before the bell run and everyone was sitting in their desks, waiting patiently for their teacher to enter.

Right around the time the door was sliding open, the girl felt a small buzz in her pocket. A text buzz she could easily recognize at Katsuki's. She discreetly slipped her phone out her pocket.

dweeb:
we're going to usj
cool shit

nimrod:
i'm sure it is

dweeb:
you wouldn't know
could've if you weren't such shit

nimrod:
where's the dislike button when you need it

dweeb:
i have it
must only be for people who made the hero course

She ignored the message, slipping the phone back into its original residence, her pocket.  Partially because her teacher had started on the lesson, partially because she didn't want to go on with the same back and forth they'd been going at since the school year started.

They had been halfway through that day's lesson when another buzz came from her pocket.

Normally, she would've elected to ignore a message from somebody during a lesson. Whatever they had to say could wait. But again, it was the special buzz she had set up for Katsuki, and if one thing was the about Katsuki, it was that he'd never willingly double text when a conversation had ended less than an hour ago. It wasn't his forte.

Not unless something was really wrong.

dweeb:
funny thing
there's villains in the usj

nimrod:
well i'd hope
you're going thru a training exercise
no?

dweeb:
not the way you're thinking

nimrod:
...
actual villains?

dweeb:
indubitably

nimrod:
omfg
HOW ARE YOU SO CALM

dweeb:
because they're fucking chumps

nimrod:
BUT THEYRE VILLIAQNSA??

dweeb:
lmao

nimrod:
ARE THERE HEROES THERE?
WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOED TO DO?
HELLO??
ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE

He in fact did not answer his damn phone. Not even when Izuku had texted her after her spam messages confirming that they were okay. Which was nice, but the lack of answers from her supposed best friend really ticked her off.

Her leg bounced wildly as they waited for the day to end. It was all she could do to keep from flipping her desk and storming out.

When the bell finally rang, the girl had never been so happy. Like a cheetah, she was gathering her stuff and rushing out of the room towards the nurses office. Or at least on the direction she very vaguely remembered it being in. She hadn't quite had to visit it herself, but she'd most definitely been there for Katsuki and Izuku related reasons on several occasions.