Vouch for you - part 4 ♦️ Targaryens/Velaryons

Song: I somehow found the hunger games soundtrack very fitting. Idk why

Warnings: fluff, mentions of trauma, angst. An outburst.

•••

It feels amazing to be well rested again, or at least for today. Your mother noticed, Daemon noticed and of course Heleana noticed, she knows everything. It makes you wonder why everyone always underestimated her.

You look at the table, seeing a plate with food you haven't had in a long while, making you smile at Aemond, who is oh so subtly acting like does not know anything about making sure the kitchen maids prepared it for you.

'Thank you..' you whisper, a soft pink appears on his cheeks.

'I have no idea what you are referring to, Y/n...'

'Of course you don't...' you reply, continuing eating while you still have that appetite.

'Sister.. I think now is a good time to apologize, all of us-'

'If I have to hear one more speech about how sorry you three are then I will have you meet the very pointy end of Aemonds sword... you will not get my forgiveness...' you snap towards Jace.

It shocks everyone at the table, including Aegon. Viserys not so much however, he expected this from miles away. He may not always be so understanding, but he himself can sense the rage you are trying to hold back. Oh how ugly it would get if you would release this anger. You are not fragile like a flower, you are fragile like you are about to burst into flames.

'We are just trying-' Lucerys speaks.

'That ship has sailed, and as future lord of Driftmark you should know all about ships sailing..' you drop your cutlery, feeling the anger almost taking control. 

'Father said to find a way to apologize...' Jace offers calmly.

You stand up best you can. You take the glass cup that was neatly placed on the table and hand it to Jacaerys. He gives you a confused look.

'Now throw the glass to the floor...' you command him. Under your fierce gaze he follows your command.

He lets the glass drop from his fingers. Everyone on the room holds their breath for a moment, you however do not even flinch at the sound.

'Now apologize to the glass for breaking it...'

Jace tries to hold his laughter. He must think of you as a fool still. His apology won't be a meant one, but that is not what it bothering you.

'I hereby apologize for dropping you to the cold floor...' he speaks.

'Now tell me Jace... did the glass mend itself back together? Are the pieces somehow stuck together again?'

'No... of course not-'

'Then why do you still believe that a simple apology will fix what has been broken! Perhaps I should enlighten you just how much...'

'Y/n, my sweet..' you turn your gaze towards your mother.

'They have a right to know.. don't they? How their actions have caused for me to be cast away.. by every suitor asking for my hand... that no man in all of Westeros desires me because of you three!' You turn to them again.