Chapter Five

"Hahaha, no hard feelings right?" Denki said lifting his hand towards Deku, hoping to get a shake. Deku stared for a while but shook. His hand was squeezed. He was trying to be intimated, was it working?

No.

He felt no terror produced by the boy ahead. 

"Denki, let go. We invited him, and we treat him. It's just like our first date." Deku's eye twitched, and he started squeezing the boy's hand harder every second. He only stopped and let go when Mina tapped his leg with her own. 

He wasn't s dog, but this girl treated him like such. 

"Don't kick a downed puppy, what the fuck's wrong with you! And you Izuku, didn't I tell you she's most definitely a whore."

"Well anyhow, where to next? I'm kinda hungry, and I don't want coffee restaurant food." She, Mina said as she started bumping Izuku out of the booth seat hoping to leave. He didn't move.

"Would you like for me to move?" He asked.

"Yes, please." She said her forehead laying on his shoulder a deep maroon red. It took one look at her face for the boy to get up and allowed them to follow behind the duo as they left the door.

"So where are we heading?" Deku asked, the sun already settled.

"That is a great question," Jirou spoke to him, his bone shaking for the slightest amount of time.

Her voice felt surreal like it wasn't meant for him. She was so hyped for him to be here, but now that he was here she wasn't interested.

Those types of girls, he couldn't like. It was like she was hyping him up for a play, only not to show up.

"I want some McDonald's, something quick," Kaminari spoke up, probably jealous that his own spoke to someone else. They agreed and started heading toward the nearest shop. A phone rang and Deku pulled his phone out. It took only a minute for him to hang up.

"Sorry guys, but it's getting late so I'm going to head back," Deku said stopping and turning around waving bye to the others. They stared but eventually kept on walking. Mina stood in place and kept looking back between each of them. She picked Deku up and ran up with him.

"I might as well come with you, strength in numbers. Hehehe." She said running and jumping on the boy's back. He stumbled for a second but eventually allowed her and let her down. He turned around and looked at the shorter girl below. 

His heart wasn't racing as it was when they were touching. He smirked, chuckled, and full-blown laughed.

This girl, he liked this girl.

He pulled her closer and gave her a hug, laughing the entire time. "You're not that bad, Mina."

"I try not to be." Her head stuck over his shoulders and rubbed against his cheeks.

This was the first time someone willingly chose him that wasn't his elder. An equal has chosen him. He was happy, he was very happy.

But not that happy, just happy

"Deku, are you okay?" Mina was confused, a boy she only know for a few hours had hugged her, kissed her, and blush. She stared up, at the boy smiling, crying, and laughing all in one. Was something wrong, she'd never have known. Her cheeks stung as they received pellets of kisses.

"Mina, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." He repeated for a few seconds, kisses pattering all over her face every time he said it. Was this way he showed affection? Is this normal for every person he met that made him smile? She, could she get used to this? This feeling every time he looks at her.