Fairies in the wind

In the town of Clover, we find all the guild master at there meeting.

???: Markarov, deary, it sure must bet nice to have all your little wizardies so pepped up!

We see the master of thr Blue Pegasus guild, Bob.

He a man by the way.

Bob: Ooh, i heard that you gave some aristocrat a thrashing.

Markarov: Oh, that was my new recruit, Lucy. She's great! What a boyoyoing figure she got!

Bob: Stop it, you flirt!

???: Is this something to be laughing about, Makarov?

Makarov turn to see who talking and is the guildmaster of the quatro cerberus, Goldmine.

Goldmine: Yeah, it's great they're energetic, but they go way overboard. There are people on the council who're worried fairytail's crush an entire city one day, you know.

Makarov: HAHAHAHA! I'd like to be crushed...by Lucy body, that is!

Bob: Now that not proper! Don't go laiying hands on your own little wizardies!

Soon after, a little blue bird come to the with a message.

Little blue bird: Master Makarov! Master Makarov! A letter from Ms.Mirajane.

Makarov: Thanks.

Little blue bird: Your welcome.

As soon the bird leave, Makarov open the letter.

Message Mirajane: Master, hard at work at your regular meeting, yes? 

Makarov: What do you think? This here's our poster-girl! Quite a looker, eh?

All the guildmaster were looking at her.

Bob: Oh, my... 

Goldmine: Little Mirajane, huh? She sure looks like she's grown up...

Message Mirajane: Actually, something wonderful happened while you were gone. Amazingly, Natsu, Gray, Ray and Erza formed a team! I think this is the most powerful team in all fairytail. I figured i should report this, so i wrote you a letter.