Mario vs Bowser

It had been a long journey after heading though multiple kingdoms and trainings it was time

Mario looks up as he sees Bowser's castle arriving in fashion as he touched a Super leaf as tannoki fur climbed on his body as he grew a tanooki tail and ears and smiled as he begins flying.

" Bowser's Kingdom Here I come!!" Mario says as he flew around dodging Bullet bills these were the real deal

Mario landed and flew through the castle stomping on a Koopa shell and kicked it hitting other other enimes as he rushed around through a maze of rooms running around and avoiding enimes and smirked and ran.

" Ha ha " Mario says and bumped into something causing him to fall and groan as he rubbed his head and looked up and sees none other than Luigi his twin brother.

" Mario!" Luigi says tears of joy.

" Luigi!!" Mario says as the brothers hugged in joy as Bowser landed with a thud and landed.

" MARIO!!" Bowser says.

" Bowser you finally show up " Mario says.

" SO you think your so super well time to die" Bowser says and breathes out flames on instinct the brothers ran off.

" Luigi run I got this " Mario says as they took different paths as Bowser charged after Mario.

Mario leaped and begins wall jumping away as Bowser punched the wall as Mario leaped over Bowser and landed.

" Hey stinkie " Mario says and runs off as Bowser shoots flames as Mario hits a ? block getting a fire flower as Mario turns into Fire Mario and shot a few fire balls as Bowser blocked and uses his Power star and unleashed a huge aura.

" Woah!" Fire Mario says and runs off as he dodged rainbow flames which cause explosions,

Meanwhile Luigi was running around and jumped on a spring and accidentally hits a block and gets a star " Woah!" Luigi says

Meanwhile

Mario was sent flying as Bowser was laughing.

" So worthless goodbye!" Bowser says as he shot more flames only for Luigi to use his star powers as a shield blocking the flames.

" Luigi?" Mario asked as it wore off.

" Run!" Luigi says as they ran to a bridge as Bowser charged after them.

Luigi gets a idea and tries to use a axe but it was too heavy.

" Who do you think you are?!!" Bowser asked while running.

" The SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!!" Mario and Luigi says and cut the rope together as Bowser looks at the screen and blinked before falling in and screaming.

" Oh yeah!!" Mario and Luigi says and high fived.