Chapter 1

DIPPERS POV

We had finally loaded the car with all the luggage and everyone piled in the car. Ford, unfortunately, wasn't there to greet us because he apparently was experimenting..? Stan didn't say much , but he sounded uneasy while speaking. Soos, Candy, Grenda, and Paz squished into the golf cart that had been redesigned. They took the golf cart to the bus stop to greet us, and to drive back.

Wendy was currently in Tennessee with her Fiance as a getaway. Wendy had grown out of her usual slang, addressing people not by dude , but by proper names. Her Fiance is named Aaron Vall.
He was around 5ft 9, with light brown hair. He's got a scar right above his left eyebrow. Wendy is now about 5ft 7 , maybe a little taller.

Gideon was also there to greet them, and surprisingly, he had changed quite a bit. For starters, he lost a lot of weight, and is pretty tall.
He also worked up quite a bit of muscle, and got rid of the puffy hair, as it's now flat and parted.

****Time skip****

I was unpacking my things in the attic room, because mable called dibs on the other room, when I heard a loud knock on my door. An all too familiar knock. " Come in." I stated blankly.
See, I have lost the ability to be fully happy. Guilt traps me in a prison my own mind made. It abuses
my mental health and devours all joy in this world.
Mable has already given up on trying to make me happy again. She tried for a long 2 years and made no progress, her efforts made everything worse because I now feel like useless trash for making people waste their time trying to help, or even think about me.

  Ford walked into the room and smiled brightly.
"Dipper, my boy!! How have you been, you've grown so much!?!?" I looked up while holding my
journal, where of which, I grabbed from my suitcase. It was a dark blue color  with a golden pinetree cutout in the middle.   "Hello, Grunkle Ford. I've been fine, how about you?" Fords smile widened as he was even more excited to talk to  Dipper about a certain something he'd been working on .

  "I've been great ,Dipper. Sorry for not being at the the bus stop, I was working on something special. And honestly I can't imagine how horrible that car smelled with everyone packed in there" Ford replied. He shuddered and had a mix of terror and disgust on his face. Even I shuddered, remembering that terrible 10 minutes.

  "What were you working on?" I asked with interest. He looked me in the eyes and broke out smiling again. "That, Dipper, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for." My hopes spiraled down as he spoke. I couldn't wait till then! I covered up my disappointment with a fake smile and looked up at Grunkle Ford," Alright." He for some reason couldn't wipe that disgusting smile off his face. And to make things worse, he was wearing one of Mabel's sweaters that make me nauseous from seeing colors I didn't even know existed. This one
had a bright pride flag on it with ' PROUD SUPPORTER ' written above it.

   Oh, I forgot to mention that my twin sister, Mabel,
had come out as bi a year ago. So you can imagine everything in the house is a rainbow now. My parents were a little hesitant but were still supportive while I immediately congratulated her. She's now dating Pacifica or as I say , llama. Though, I'm not allowed to say that in front of her. Everytime I call someone by their symbol, I get weird, sometimes even angry, glances. Which I really don't understand. It's just a nickname, calm down.

       *Time skip *

      Ford and I talked for awhile before he excused himself. After that, I finished unpacking and grabbed my backpack. I stuffed my journal in there along with some snacks from downstairs. I went to find Stan so I could let him know I was going out to the woods, but apparently they all left because no one was in the house. I sighed, frustrated, but grabbed a piece a paper and a pen, anyways. I write a note and left it on the fridge before tossing on my hat and walking out.

   7 steps into the woods before I was tackled. I looked up frantically from my spot on the ground, only to see Will laughing hysterically by a tree that that was on my right side.. "S-sor- wheeze - sorry, but the look on your face was priceless!" He stood up slowly before helping me up. " Hey, Will" we hugged before talking a bit.

  Will Cipher, my second best friend. Who's the first? Bill Cipher. Will had baby blue hair,and always seemed to be smiling. He looked exactly like his brother except for his blue looks. The only thing that was really different was that he had more freckles dotting his face and also bright blue eyes that matches his hair. Bill's eyes were a bright yellow and he only has a few freckles.

"Dip, I was so bored while you were away. Of course I always have........r-rev-reverse f...alls"
Will had been working on his speech lately, and I was really surprised, but also happy, that he wasn't stuttering so much anymore. Reverse Falls really had done a number on him. He's taken me there on multiple occasions and I had become friends with
rev Gideon and Pacifica. But at least he wasn't going through it completely alone in the time I'm not in Gravity falls. He has an older sister,Sylvia, or
Syl, Cipher.

So Bill was technically the middle and Will the youngest. But the difference is only by a couple minutes, they are twins after all. Syl was...........
exactly like Bill but their also complete opposites.
What I mean is that they were both reckless and loved chaos, but they have different personalities.
Bill never liked to show emotion or work with other people, treating them as equals to him and not servants. On the other hand, Syl loves being surrounded by friends and other people. She travels the multiverse, so I don't see he often.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I usually get letters from her, but I haven't gotten any since before last summer. I wonder if she's ok?

  " I know you must've been bored, but it's not like I wasn't either. At least you have the woods and all the amazing animals of Gravity Falls !" Will looked at me and sighed. "I guess your right." I looked at him with a smug expression," Of course I am!" We both started laughing,but stopped cause of a deep growl. My heart skipped a beat and I looked up at Will. He was looking behind me and looked scared out of his mind . "Will?" 

   With a deep breath, I turned around and was terrified at what I saw. There was a giant creature lingering over us. It was about 7 1/2 ft. tall and was one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. It had razor sharp teeth and long claws. The monster's eyes were practically slits and there was a scar over it's eye. It had dark brown and black patches of fur all over it. But the worst thing of all about this drooling monster was the fact it was staring straight at me. Not Will , not even the slightest, it was staring at me. Was I going to die? No, there's still so much I haven't done yet. Out of habit, I screamed for Bill in the back of my mind. Which was stupid because he wasn't here. Why now?

  It me a moment to register that Will had screamed run and was already taking off in the opposite direction. I ran too. A moment later, he tripped on a small hole in the ground. He winced in pain, but couldn't get up again. The monster took a glance at Will before chasing me again. The difference between me and that creature, was the fact it was on all four of it's long, muscular legs. I was on two bony legs. The situation wasn't in my favor, apparently.

  I was scared. Bill, if you can hear me, help me. Please!

    A/N
Heyyoooo , how are you liking the story?

Daily question: What's your favorite holiday, and least favorite holiday?

  My favorite is Halloween. I don't know if this counts, but my least favorite is my birthday.

Word Count : 1438