Chapter 3

As soon as we stepped foot into my world, Ty ran over to Will's bedside. He was still out cold, but at least he didn't look any worse.
"Tyrone, be careful. He has a really high fever, I burned my hand. " He looked at me and simply nodded .
"Could you tell me what happened to him?" He asked. "Sure"

After one long explanation later, my copy cat was starting to sweat. He looked so worried for Will and, even though he tried to hide it, but he had a glint of fear in his eyes.
"Have you ever seen this type of mark before?" I asked

"No, never. It's so strange." Ty answered, I nodded.
Right as I was about to speak, there was suddenly a few loud coughs, which caused me to yelp quietly. Tyrone pretty much leaped to Will's bedside.
   "Ugh....." Will groaned.
"Will!" Tyrone yelled voice filled with excitement, but also worry. Before he hugged Will, I pushed him back and grabbed a thermometer. I pressed it to his forehead . It read 98.9. Wow, it sure went down. I fished ot a mini flashlight and took the glass of water from the nightstand and handed it to Will. While I shined the flashlight in his eyes and did some physical tests, Tyrone sat behind me with puppy eyes.

  Finally, I had finished the small, but important tests. Will was now fully awake and talking to Tyrone. I had looked at his ankle and noticed it wasn't super swollen or red, like before. It was just the strange dot in the middle . I was jotting down notes when there was a knock at the door. I leaned onto a table near me, making sure nothing touched my burnt hand and walked over to the door .

  My hand turned the knob and opened it. I came face to face with the albino I knew all too well. Gideon. I swear one of these days I'm going to kill him.

"What do you want, Gideon?" I asked impatiently.
"You." Wha..? Before I could respond, he started to chant something that made me sleepy. With the last of my energy, I shouted,"Will!" Then it was black.

  (Will's P.O.V.)
    "Are you sure you feel ok?" Tyrone asked me for the millionth time in the last hour.
"Yes, I feel amazing! Whatever happened was only temporary, and plus, Dipper did a great job of helping me." I responded.
"Are you absolut-" He was cut off by the sound of Dipper screaming my name. I jumped off the chair and pulled Tyrone with me. When we reached the door, there was a very panicked albino and an unconscious Dipper.

   "What did you do, you little brat?!" Tyrone shouted at him. "I-I didn't know there were more people!" He responded. "A-and, why a-are there tw-two Dip-dippers?" Oh......I forgot about that. I layed my hands on the shaking albinos forehead and made it so he would forget everything that happened and would be teleported home. Soon, he disappeared and left no evidence he was here except for a couple pieces of neon blue sparkles, shimmering in the evening sun.

*Time skip*

  Tyrone and I moved Dipper to the couch and he woke up about 20 minutes later. When he opened his eyes, he looked around the room and started asking questions, all of which we answered.

  Eventually, Dipper realized that it was almost dark, so he texted his Grunkle Stan that he was staying the night at a friend's house and Stan almost didn't believe him saying that he didn't have any friends. Ty and I tryed to contain our laughs, but failed, bursting into a fit of laughter. Dipper glared and I just shrugged in response, still laughing.

* The next day*

  -Tyrone's P. O. V. -

    I walked out of the room that I shared with Will, stretching my arms and yawning. Soon, I found myself in the living room( after I poured some coffee of course), only to see that it was empty. Where was Dipper? After the question filled my mind, something caught in the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a brunette through the window. Dipper was sitting outside on a chair that was pulled close to the coffee table out on the porch. Right as I was about to open the front door I realized he was asleep instead of going out and waking him, I retraced my steps back to Will's room, going to wake him up instead.

   Sorry that this chapter was late......like really late. I've had a lot of personal issues. Alright, here's our question:

   Do you play or watch any sports?