Chapter One: Good news!

.
.
.

"The disco dancer's dead"

"They're trying to find his essence
So they're digging up his grave!"
━━━━━━━━
Narrative
...

You were seated on your bed, Quietly humming along with the song playing as you wrote down the last important notes for class. You heard a sound and took off your headphones.

As the buzzing continues from your desk. Annoyed, You got up and went to your phone and answered it, hoping they'll leave you alone.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!" She yells. Nealy making you drop the phone. "Eind, What happened? Are you ok?" You ask. From her tone, it sounded like she was In danger.

You dug your hand through your drawers, grabbing your self-defense knife.

Luckily, the wolf girl heard you moving stuff around, "Y/n. I'm fine, not In danger. Just excited because I have something to tell you, please come to my room, please!"

She begs, you stare at the wall, bilking slowly. "Eind." you close your eyes, trying to calm your heart pinching the bridge of your nose, "...I swear to god(s) if this is another spider problem."

"I-it's not about a spider, I promise."

She says Quietly, embarrassment washes over her like a wave. You thought for a second before shrugging your shoulders, "Sure, I'll be there."

Eind lets out a squeal and thanked you before she ended the call. You chuckle to yourself as you put on your shoes and start heading for the door. You wonder what she wanted to talk about.

You gently knock on her door. To be greeted by short blonde haired with a joyful smile,

"Y/n! Come in." She moves from the doorway, letting you step into her large dorm. Taking a deep breath, The familiar smell of vanilla fills your nose as you stood in the large room.

it was decorated with many different colors, stuffed animals and glittery things.

"So," you spun to her. watching her close the door, "What's the big news?"

You ask, Sticking your hands in the pockets of your jacket, your e/c eyes widen a little As the cold Steel of your knife reminding you of its place there.

Eind claps her hands together, happily, Unable to contain her joy. Shw walks to you, "Well, I'm getting a roommate! isn't that awesome." She explains, vibrating with excitement.

You hum, agreeing with her. "That's great, when are they coming?"

"Next week, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep so," Eind wiggles her eyebrows at you and picked up her phone.

Pop music fills your ears as A broad grin grew onto your face as you watch her dance, "Dance party." The blonde nods taking your hands onto hers.

"Dance party."
_______

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. don't forget to be good people♡