Chapter Two: Wednesday's child of woe

Narrative

....

The Sun shines down on the beige and white building, it read Nancy Reagan high school in bold Italic. it was incredibly normal and bleak school where not much happens.

"I'm not sure who's twisted ideal it was, to put hundreds of adolescents in unfunded schools."

Meanwhile inside, She. in her long-sleeved black dress, walked through high school with her shoulders and head up. 

"Run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago, but I admire the sadism."

 Her short-heels clicked against the tile floors, echoing as People moved themselves away, giving her dirty looks As She made her way through the hall.

Her dark eyes landed to the left, more specifically to a group of boys, laughing as they walked away from In front the bright cherry red lockers with letterman jackets that matched them.

She made her towards the repetitive sound of banging coming from them, opening it only for her brother to fall and hit the floor. Letting out a muffled scream. Wednesday took the fruit from his mouth, "I want names."

"I don't know who they were, honest!" He answered, eyes wide looking fearful. "It all happened so fast."

"Pugsley. Emotion equals weakness, pull yourself together," Wednesday states flaty while untying him. "Now." She demanded. Rage grew inside her at the idea of someone else doing this to her sibling, Wednesday was furious. she and only. she, can torture her own brother. To do so is a privilege not a right. Well, both for her.

As she's untying him, her hand touches his, The dark-haired girl's head flies back and her eyes widen as she aggressively through a vision. In it, the group of jocks grabbed and spun him around, and pushed him into his locker before shoving an apple in Pugsley's mouth.

Her body jerks back, her falling back to Pugsley, "You okay?" He asked.

She looked at before Standing up, "Leave this to me," she began to walk away, leaving her brother on the ground. "Wednesday, " she stops, turning back to him, "What are you going to do?" 

"What I do best." She answers, her brother on the floor. Confused.

Chlorine filled her nostrils as Wednesday entered the pool room in a calm fashion with arms behind her back. One of the swimmers notices her presents and taps the other on the arm, pointing at her, "Yo, it's Pugsley's sister!"