Chapter 1

Error sat there, a blue scarf in hand. Surrounded by dust and blood, this wasn’t supposed to happen. But what could he do? Ink killed his family, the counsel was celebrating their ‘victory’. While Error was grieving his friends and family. 

The only ones to ever love him, to accept him for who he was. 

And not judge him for what he had to do.

Error stood, tying the bandana around his neck. Grabbing what was left of his family's belongings. 

He had no reason to stay, if this multiverse wanted him dead. Then so be it.

He’ll let them rot and suffer for their arrogance. 

He teleported back to the one place he could call home. 

Nightmares mansion.

He slowly made his way in, closing and locking the doors behind him. He looked around the hall, lowering his head in shame. He was supposed to protect them, he should have known it was a trap. 

In his last attempt to save anything his family had ever worked on, he used all of the magic he had to seal this place away. Make it impossible for anyone to get in, so that you can’t even teleport inside. 

He pulled chairs close to the fireplace. Placing his family’s possessions where they would sit. 

As he set each Item down, memories came flooding to him.

He cried, not yet believing they were gone.

Finally he sat in his chair, just left to the middle, where Night would have been.

But where only his crown now sits, forever. 

To his left, a pale blue jacket with fur around the hood.

Sure it smelt of blood, both human and of the persons very own, Horror was always hungry.

To the very last chair on the left, a dull blue hoodie with no fur, laying next to a red scarf, Dust had always had regrets.

To the right of what used to be Nights chair, another chair, a jacket with a dark blue hue, the fluffy fur that used to be there was now burnt, a knife placed on top, Killer was always fun to be with.. 

To the right of that chair, a bean bag sat, a golden locket sat, the last think that was left of Cross.

Now, the very last chair on the right, sat a blue bandana, Blue was the only one who didn’t fear him. One of his first friends, now dead.

Error pulled the blanket from the back of his chair and wrapped himself up, leaning his bloody skull on the back of his chair that was soaking it up, as his blanket was stained with his blood.

His eyes felt heavy, but alas no sleep would come.

He sighed as he moved his head to watch the fire that was now going out. 

How long had he been sitting here?

He has no clue, but he would sit here for eternity if he could.