& Audition Ep 1

Today is the day we start the survival show I'm waiting for the staff to give the signal to go to practice room I'm wearing black joggers and a blue and white sweater I have two space buns. After they gave me the signal I started heading over there I enter the room and everyone stood up to greet me. After I got my name tag I introduced myself to them and sat next to Maki. When I finally settled in they showed us we have to introduced ourselves and show our charms to everybody. While I was watching I saw Hikaru does ballet also. After Maki introduced himself I went after him I showed them my contemporary dance.

After I finish dancing everyone started cheering me on I thank them I went to sit and Maki turn to me Maki: that was so good Y/n: thank you

The next day

I was wearing gray yoga pants and a Kiss T-shirt and my hair was in two braids. We are waiting what to do next we have a mission to do. And we have to see which parts is ours looking at the screen. After looking at the video we began stretching we are looking at the video again to see the dance I finally got the dance so I started helping the boys around me. Y/n: if you guys need help tell me. I started helping K teaching the dance to the boys.

The next day

We are getting into vans I was with Fuma, Taki, Nicholas, Ej, and Hayate. We finally arrived I was holding hands with Fuma because he was making sure that I won't get lost and also because I'm the shortest one here. Y/n: wow the stage looks so pretty (we are putting our mics to start our rehearsal and our name tags we get together to stretch we started doing the performance.)

10 days before the performance

We are at a basketball court to practice we are sitting down when the producers enter when they told us we are doing a interim check. I started getting nervous because we are doing it individually but it isn't the first I dance in front of people if I can dance in front of  hundreds of people I can do it infront of the producers. After a while it was my turn I started dancing with everything I got after I finished Sakura: for only being a traine for 2 months you did good I love how some parts you made it your own personality not every dancer can do that. Y/n: thank you. [After we did the group performance infront of them] Sakura: you guys are not in sync. [After that we have to check our lockers that have our names so when I went to check I had 7 marbles. In the interview Y/n: I got 7 but I will do better next time to get more.} We have to practice a 15 version dance instead of 16 because one of them got sick. We are practicing and there were some boys that are getting messed up or making mistakes during the dance.
You guys are doing some of K and Fuma parts
After we finish we start getting ready I'm wearing black skirt and a white shirt with a jean jacket and your hair is up in a messy bun. We are hearing the judges talking to us they are asking questions about the marbles and they play a video of the marbles how the marbles we get are the score and we have to fill the &ring with the marbles that we get to be able to move the final if we fail they will cancel our debut. In the interview Y/n: I'm going to try my best to get the best scores in every round not just because of me but for Ej, K, Nicholas, and Taki. We are getting to our places to start our performance.

After we finish performing the producers were gonna give us some comments. They gave positive comments to K, Jo, Gaku and Sakura: Y/n Y/n: yes? Sakura: you did better then anyone here I love the looks that you gave to the camera when it was your turn and also your voice I never knew it could go that high you did a amazing job Y/n: thank you. [Soma told us that our efforts was fruition. And then told Maki that he was afraid of making a mistake I look at him to see his face. Sakura started to tell us that some of us we were missing energy during the dance. After the comments we went one by one to our lockers to see how many marbles we have when it was my turn I had 10 marbles I was so happy that I started doing my happy dance. I went to put my marbles in the ring {in the interview Y/n: I didn't think I would get more then what I got last time but I feel happy that I got 10.} After we finish they showed us the 2 round and Ej, Taki, K, and Nicholas are going to be the leader for each group.