𝐈 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

BORN TO DIE

I TURNED TO STONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ESMERELDA HATED, NO DESPISED THE TRAIN RIDE TO HOGWARTS. being stuck in a stuffy compartment for nine hours was not the ideal situation for Esmerelda Nott. So, there she sat miserable with her arms crossed as she sat in the compartment with Regulus Black, Evan Rosier, Severus Snape, the Avery twins and Pandora Lestrange.

"So i told her, 'stay away from me you filthy mudblood' and she ran off crying" Snape laughed, retelling the story the group had heard tens of times over.

Donovan laughed dryly, clearly unimpressed with the boys over used story.

Esmerelda scoffed, looking over at Snape, "how many times do we have to hear your pathetic attempt of getting us to like you, hm?" Esme asked, an eyebrow raised as she looked at the boy.

Snapes mouth opened, as he racked his brain for a reply yet nothing came to mind — and with the knowledge that the four boys in the compartment wouldn't hesitate hex him into oblivion if he even dared insult the girl he closed his mouth and stared out the window.

Esme sighed, dropping the potions book she had been revising beside her and she stood up, "as enjoyable as it is to be sat in this stuffy small room with you all, i am going for a walk" Esme spoke nonchalantly, going to leave — Evan grabbed her arm.

"Want me to come?" the boy smiled softly at the girl.

"I'll be fine, Evan. it's a train" the girl smirked, pulling her arm from his grip.

Regulus shook his head, patting Evans shoulder "Evan mate, as if she would pass up the opportunity to hex someone" the boy laughed, watching as evan quickly regained himself chuckling along with him.

as Esmerelda walked through the train, she had stopped when the food cart was being taken over by gryffindors blocking her path.

"Move" she spoke strongly, a hand on her hip as she stared at them with a neutral expression. A boy with shoulder length hair that was slicked back turned to face the girl.

Siruis looked at the girl shocked, yet unsurprised. "Now Esme, be nice" the boy smirked, his eyes taking in her form yet stopped at the slight bit of cleavage she had on display.

Esme scoffed, pulling her wand from its place that was tucked away in her hair bobbin and pointed it under his chin lifting his head. "Use manners, Siruis. Didn't mummy teach you it's rude to stare at a lady in such ways" Esme spoke, her expression blank yet her voice sounded like condescending silk to the four boys.

"Padfoot, how do you know Esmerelda Nott?" Remus whispered gingerly, the scarred boy looking anywhere but her eyes fearing that her stare would turn him to stone.

"Family, ex-friends or whatever — and Moony, you can look her in her eyes you know" Sirius whispered back, yet failing miserably as Esme scoffed dropping her wand to her side.

"Is that medusa rumour still circling around?! I thought that stopped when Regulus and I hexed that ravenclaw last year" Esme whined, her weight coming to lean on her left foot.