Chapter:1

Hey, the names (y/n), and I'm 21 years old. I've always grown up in the Alola reigon, and today, me and my sister, Liz, she's 18, are finally moving to the Unova reigon!! I'm very excited to see all the new pokemon and gym leaders and stuff!! We never had gym leaders in Alola, we had Kahunas. I heard their is also a champion in Unova as well, they say he doesn't really act like one, "he's too layed back and careless, never using his head", everyone has a different personality! Anyways, *the boat speaker made a loud noise* "Attention all passengers, we will be arriving in the Unova reigon in 30 minutes. Make sure you grab all your belongings and pokemon before leaving the boat. Thank you." "Oh shoot! I'm gonna go grab our suit cases! Liz watch Flareon and the rest for me okay!" I shouted running off to go grab our luggage. I wasn't looking ahead of me and I accidentally bumped into someone and felled back from the impact, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I wasn't looking I'm sorry-" I looked up and saw a girl with dark pink hair and teal colored eyes. "It's okay, just watch where you're going next time." She said reaching out for my hand. I accepted hers and she helped me up. "Thanks umm..." "Georgia." She said crossing her arms. "Right, umm... oh, the names (y/n)! You heading to Unova as well?" "Actually I'm from Unova, I visited Johto for a few months to get stronger to finally beat my rival, what about you?" She asked, "Well, I'm actually from the Alola reigon and me and my sister are moving here to Unova!" "YOURE FROM THE ALOLA REIGON?! That's so cool! I heard theirs really cool pokemon their and that they have Kahunas their! And that theirs Alolan forms of pokemon as well! Do you have any?" I nodded. "I have an Alolan Ninetails. She's very shy hehe." I placed my hand behind my head laughing a little. "Is it okay if I meet her?" She asked. "Mhm, let me go grab my luggage real quick. Be right back" After grabbing my things I head back to Georgia. "Okay let's go." We walked back to where my sister was at and I saw her crouched down petting her Espeon. "You're back, took you long enough." She looked over my shoulder to see Georgia. "Who's she?" "Liz this is Georgia, Georgia this is my sister Liz." I introduced the two. We all chatted for a bit and I heard Georgia asked about my Alolan Ninetails. "Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot haha. Ninetails, come on out!" I threw the pokeball up. Ninetails came out of its pokeball and appeared right infront of me. "Oh my gosh she's so cuteee!" Georgia said adoring the Alolan Ninetails. Ninetails looks at me with a pleading face, "Nine Ninetails" it said placing its paw on the white dot in the middle of the pokeball. The pokeball popped open and Ninetails went back into its pokeball. "Hehe, that's Ninetails for you." I said scratching the back of my head. "She's a smart one." Georgia said giggling a little. "Yeah I guess you can say that, hehe." The loud buzz noise was once heard again, "Alright, all passengers, please exit off the boat. We have arrived at Castelia City in the Unova reigon. We hope you all have had a nice trip. Have a good day." They lady spoke through the speaker again. "I guess this means we have to part ways." Georgia said. I nodded and reached my hand out to meet hers. I nodded, "It was nice knowing you Georgia! Hopefully we meet again!" I said giving a cheeky smile. "It was good to meet you too (y/n). Yes hopefully! Be safe and have fun in Unova! Ba byyy!" She said waving us off.