Chapter: 3

Today is a new day! I'm going to go move into my new place and explore the Unova region!
Let's seeee our house is set and going to be in Driftveil City, so... "We're gonging to take a taxi to Nimbassa and walk our way to Driftveil from their it looks like on the map." I still wanna walk around Unova for a minute before settling my stuff down in my new home! Liz nodded and we were searching around for a taxi. It was about ten minutes but a yellow vehicle came to view. "Liz I found one!
Come on let's go!" We told the taxi driver our destination, payed our fee, and went off. Took fifteen minutes but we finally arrived in Nibassa City! "The city is so beautiful! Look at all the buildings" I was amazed at how many their were. Unova is such a big place! "Just hurry up and let's get to our apparent so we can unpack." Liz said catching my attention. "Alrighttt." I pouted.

We finally made our way to our new apartment. Even though I'll be going on a journey, my sister will be living here. And if I ever wanna turn back, I'll have a place to go. I ran up to my room with my suit case right behind me and started to unpack some things. Of course I'll have a messenger bag so I'll carry some stuff with me like a few clothes if I ever need to change, antidotes, potions, you know the basic stuff! I went ahead and got that ready after I finished unpacking. I ran downstairs after changing my outfit, I was wearing a over sized vintage colored knitted sweater,baggy jeans, and my old pair of vans, my hair was straightened with a little floof to it. I bid my sister good bye. It was already around dark, but it's what ever. I was so excited so I wanted to leave after I got here."HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! MY POOR AXEW!" I looked over to some dudes holding a Pokémon in their hands and the lady I saw screaming got slapped by one of the guys in black. I couldn't just stand here! I have to help her"Hey stop that! Give that lady back her pokemon!" I screamed at them. "And who are you little brat, if you've been in Unova long enough, you know not to mess with Team Plasma." The grunt took off his mask and smirked. 'Who is this Team Plasma? I don't know who they are but they sure look like bad news.' "I don't care who you are, give this lady her pokemon now, or else." I grabbed a hold of one of my pokeballs off my waist belt and clicked the button on the pokeball. "Or else what? All you're gonna do is lose kid? You going to beat our butts? Oh no I'm so scared." The other grunt smarted. "You say that now, but watch, Team Plasma, I challenge you to a battle!" Both the grunts grabbed out their pokeballs, and the battle begun as the sent them out. I threw my poke all up in the air, "Alright Lucario! I CHOOSE YOU!"