Chapter 3 food fight

Wolf looking back at the seven boys before getting some clothes out from a close drawer. After wolf grabing some clothes and put them on Wolf turns to the boys who are cuddle up together talking about something in a different language.
"Come on, I'll take you to the food" as wolf turn it's back towards the boys to the door and walks out expecting them to follow but they didn't so Wolf came to the door and ask again.
"Oi you piece of dum shi's" Wolf not expecting them to hear and they respond while Sam grabbed something from Henrys hand and put it in his pocket.
A deep breath as Henry walks to Wolfs,
" Okay everyone com on" as he pats Wolf on the shoulder while walking with Wolf to the door he looked back and than nod towards them while wolf is just watching them like if Wolf wasn't paying any attention"
'They must be up to something better keep my guard up' as Wolf thinks to its self.
The boys soon follow after Wolf and Henry walk out, it only took about 30 minutes to get to the kitchen.2 where most of the food and stuff is.
"You guys have two kitchens,why" as Sam spoke than James "wow it's big alright" than Luke, John and Andrew just gasp and didn't speak.
'i could just tell these boys are going to be the death of me'
As Wolf was thinking while walking towards the all buffa,
"Oi isnt that The seven Sons" as he dragged it out before finishing.
"What do you what Bob" as Wolf pushing out the b.
"Owww you know how to say my name" as he kept going closer to Wolfs face.
" Back it if I was you Bob,... Wolfs not in a good mood today" as Angle sits on the table while Bob looks over toward her while Wolf nudge Bob's left shoulder.
"I think the seven boys can find there own why to find there food" as Wolf continues forwards than sits at the back of the room facing towards where Wolf was before.
A little bit later the boys got the food while siting at a table while near there faces again like before in the room. Wolf sighs as there was a alarm noises going off and the noise on a door opening up, this got everyone's eyes but some of us didn't care only the Seven boys, Angle and Bob. Angle happily jumps of the table and goes toward the door to only see a bunch of other creatures, Monsters, and other units who come to eat; soon the whole room filed with talking and the mental of the food trays. As time goes bye a loud crash that woke Wolf for its daydream than voices come with it.
"WHO ATE ALL THE CHESSYSTICKS" as the big looking bull than Huff's while looking around the room to see someone to play with, when angle and Bob look towards Wolfs spot I was gone while Angle ad Bob looking around the place to find Wolf. As the big Bull man stops at the seven boys seat,
"Oi you little punks, what are little baby's doing in this area"
"Who you calling little" as Luke stands up Infront of him.
"I'm calling you little" as the big Bull spoke
"Hmm let's see about hmm" as Luke walks closer toward the Big bull. The big Bull swings his arm down onto Luke but to everyone surprise it was Wolf there hold the secret weapon he had between his finders. The weapon was in Wolfs chest a bit while trying to hold up his enormous weight, then he pulls it out causing blood to go everywhere onto the floor while Wolfs eyes turn from human brown eyes like before but turn pitch black and a bit of the blackness was able to go around the eyes making look like Wolf was a demon; as wolf looks up to the bull, with every step there was darkness like a burnt area when wolf walk closer to the bull making him back walk away till he was fell the cold stone pila behind him. As Wolf stop about 3 steps away from the bull,
" You ever do that again I will r*P you up on front of you so called mates" as Wolf said that the lights start to flicker out of control till someone from the crowd yell food fight witch stop Wolf from be a creep ass dem*n for a second till Wolf felt a sharp object inject from behind Wolf. As Wolf was was hugged by Magice, they kept walking toward the Seven boys standing there in shock as someone throw a mush up food on Johns face causing him to wipe it off with his hand in discomfort. When Magice got to the seven boys she ask(well not ask but demand) if they could take Wolf back to the room to let Wolf calm down.
"O..Okay" as Sam grabbed Wolfs arm and swing it over his head to help surport wolf.
"What will happen to you?" As John asks to Magice
" I'm going to cause some fun, also you are free to come back and throw some food around or even WATER BALLOONS" as she lift up to the air than buckets came from everywhere filled to the brime with cake and other mush up food plus water balloons, but lucky the boys got Wolf out in time before Wolf could've woke up again and cause another scare encounter. As the seven boys out wolf on to the bed that they believe was Wolfs; wolf grone out from the normal and hugged it's pillow which made the smile a bit due to that Wolf looked a bit adorable.