𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝)

Please read this note before proceeding with the story.

This story and this universe included sibling incest.

Writer's note:

Before you start reading this story, I would like you to take a moment and adjust yourself in this fictional universe, where in this family, sibling incest and any incest aren't morally wrong but only a tradition that has been carried on for generations. From Aemond's perspective, the little boy grew up with the story of his renowned ancestor that was so powerful and achieved the huge task of uniting the kingdom together, Aegon the conqueror, married his sisters. That's how the boy views the marriage of his sibling. If you're a boy in the Targaryen family, there's a very high chance that your sister is going to be your bride. Just like the logic of you will get a present on Christmas. It's simple as that. Of course, they don't care if it's different for other houses. Targaryen was never meant to be just like any house. They were Targaryen. They had dragons.

His grandparents were brother and sister (Baelon and Alyssa)

His great-grandparents were also brother and sister (Jaehaerys and Alysanne)

I started writing this story with this approach to sibling incest. I never, in any way, view incest in the real world as a normal thing bc it's wrong! scientifically and sociologically wrong.

That's the reason I see this story as mature. I know most of you understand my interpretation of this storyline. However, I feel like as an adult, I should explain this and hope that you'll understand this point of view before start reading. In a way, I guess it's some kind of responsibility as a writer toward young readers.

Kindest warmest and best regards, 

DHANA KP.