Chapter 7 The More You Know

Third Pov
Y/N left the house with a concerned look on his face. The house was extremely quiet, the kids were at school, and almost everyone was at work. Historia saw her husband leave without saying so much as a word to her. That never happened, he would always hug and kiss her before he left. He didn't do any of that. It had become such a habit she couldn't help but think something was wrong.

She quietly followed behind him. Before she could leave the house.

Walter: After Lord Shinmon are we ma'am?

Historia: Ah!

She jumped in fright at the sudden voice behind her. Behind her was Walter giving her a confused look.

Historia:*trying to regain composure* Y-Yes. He looked nervous, which rarely happens, and he skipped his usual traditions.

Walter: Even including-

Historia: Yes, even that.

Walter: Hmm... That is odd.

Historia: That's why I decided to follow him.

Walter: Well he's already gained quite a bit of ground now, so enough dilly-dallying and let up get a move on.

He ran past her to the door.

Time Skip brought to you By Historia receiving a kiss from Y/N.

Finally catching up to Y/N, Historia, and Walter hid at a cafe near a park, watching as he stood in front of a fountain.

Historia: Who's he waiting for?

Walter: I do not know.

Suddenly he pulled out his phone and typed something. The moment he stopped Historia's phone went off. She had received a text message from Y/N saying "Go Home.", somewhat upset that her little stealth mission had been blown, she grimaced at her husband. Just as she was about to reply, she heard a woman call her husband's name. She then saw a gorgeous woman walk up to him.

 She then saw a gorgeous woman walk up to him

Historia: Who is she?

Walter: I haven't the foggiest idea.

The woman pulled Y/N into a hug, causing him to blush. Historia was even more confused. The two then left the park causing Walter & Historia to follow suit. They talked as they walked, it was hard for either of them to hear what the other was saying so they just decided to follow them for now. Eventually, they ended up in a store.

Soon they made their way into the clothes aisle, Walter and Historia listened to their conversation.

Y/N: So what is it you wanted to talk about that couldn't be done over the phone?

Eshe: What? You didn't want to see me?

Y/N:*blushing* It's not that, it's just whenever you ask me to meet up like this, I feel like I'm gonna get in trouble.