Ehsaas🦋

Lucknow
"Hum..... hume maaf kar dijiye anu..... hum.... hum bohot bure hai..... humne bina kisi saboot ke aapke upar goli chala di.... kaise hume iss bojh ke saath jee payenge...."

And she lost her words when she felt an abnormal pain at her back. She was being shot. She turned around struggling to see who shot her. She was shocked on seeing that man. He shot another bullet, which went piercing her arm. She was in her knees then, unable to stand. That man came towards her.

"Kya laga tha tumhe Haseena Malik hum tumhe aise hi chod denge... Ab swarg mei jaake apne Anu ke saath rehna bina kisi dukh ke"

"Humm..... hum wapas lautenge... apne aur apne anu ko maarne ka badle hum tumse leke ....rahenge"

She got an end to her pain... Between the roads her body lied covered with blood. The man gave a sarcastic laugh and went somewhere.
Her kohled eyes were open longing to see her beloved ones. Those beautiful eyes which were always admired bu Anubhav were now lifeless. She after a really very tough fight went to her Abbu, to her Anubhav.

After twenty five years-
Mumbai - The city of dreams

"Arey hum keh rahe hai na aaj humara interview hai toh aap hume kyun nhi jane de rahe andar"

"Par aaj humare sir ji ka bohot important meeting hai, unhone kisiko bhi andar aane se mana kiya hai" The watchman replied to the girl.

"Humne keh diya na hume milna hai aapke sir se, matlab milna hai"

"Arey, yeh ladki hai kaun?" A man in his late 60s said from a car

Watchman: Sir yeh aaj interviwe dene aayi hai yaha

Man: Toh aap isse andar kyun nhi bhej dete

Watchman: Par sir chote baba-

Man: Hum sambhal lenge, beta tum humare saath aao

The girl nodded her head innocently and went behind that man.

Man: Yeh sab humare bete ka keher hai, sab darte hai usse

"Aisa kya hai aapke bete mei?"

Man: Gussa, agar koi cheez use pasand nhi aati toh bas...
Waise tum yaha kis post ki interview ki liye aayi ho

"Hum yaha pe PA ki interview ke liye aaye hai"

The man: (chuckled) tunhe toh aur sambhalke rehne ki zaroorat hai

"Waise toh hum har kaam ache se karte hai par lagta hai aapke bete matlab Mr. Singh ke saath kuch zyada hi ache se distance maintain karke rehna hoga"

The man: (laughed) Jao waha pe interview ki line hai

"Thank You so much sir,, aaj aapne humari bohot madat kardi"

The man smiled back in response and she hurried of for the interview

"Bhagwaan ji.. please.. aapko pata hai agar hume yeh job nhi mili toh papa humari shaadi kara denge, hum itnj jaldi shaadi nhi karna chahte. Aakhir dekha hi kya abhi tak humns apni zindagi mei... bas aaj yeh job hume mil jaye"

With a confident smile and fingers crossed she went inside the cabin for the interview, maybe the toughest interview ever.

"Come in" there came his husky and bold voice enough to make someone tremble

She saw him going through a file, didn't even stealing a glance of the new candidate. She won't deny the fact that she was too handsome for someone. Handsomeness mei yeh Ranbir Kapoor ko bhi peeche chod de. She nervously sat in the chair. He finally looked towards her and scanned her from top to bottom

"Finally, a proper one, atleast she didn't show off her body. Or else the ones who came till now insisted on wearing short clothes maybe to seduce me, but she is different."

Indeed she was a different and unique one which anyone would desire♡....

"Why do you think you are fit for this job?"

"Sir, being in a job the main goal is to work towards the profit gained by the company, I would look forward to be a part of it"

"Do you plan to leave this job after somedays? Afterall after gaining experience you will want your own startup"

"To be honest, I have already planned for a start up, but I would want to gain experience first amd second I ensure you that may company won't bother you or compete with yours in anyway if I had one. And here are my certificates"
She said handling a document to him. He toom them and started to think of it but he had already decided he wanted her in his guidance.

"Something different found in so many years. Maybe dad would also be happy in seeing her. She is a jewel ofcourse but she need proper guidance which she would get under dad. Because am not the proper one"

"Your grades and communication skills are quite impressive. Would like to be my PA?"

"Ahh... sure... why not"

"You shall join from tomorrow and be present at the office at 9AM sharp"

"Sure sir"

"Damn! He likely proposed me to be his PA. Am I dreaming? He is not stone hearted as everybody days. He is indeed good with good people. Though I don't know what he does with others.

"Finally got a new PA. Hope this works out and things would be good between us. People think I am rude amd arrogant but first they should watch upon their works. Be ready Miss. Malik if you would also be one of those lazy ones"

Authors POV
25 saal ki dooriyon ke baad aaj mile hai humare Anuseena. Aur dekho pehli hi mulakat mei ek dusre ka dil jeet liya. Yahi toh hoti hai pyaar ki khasiyat. Chahe hum kitne bhi door kyun na ho par humesha koi dor hume ek dusre se jode rakhti hai. Woh din kitna khubsurat hoga jis din unhe phirse apne pyaar ka ehsaas hoga. 'Ehsaas' ek dusre ke prem ka jo hum marne ke baad bhi ek dusre se jode rakhti hai. Door hone ke baad bhi ek dusre ko akelepan ka ehsaan nhi hone deti.

Itne sundar aarambh ke paschat kya yeh dono ek dusre ko samajh payenge?

[p.s. Vote, Comment aur Share kar dena]