Prologue

The fire, the blazing hot fire is all that was visible from the Hangers of Fort Grays islands. We knew the bombers were going to target these islands next as they were spotted heading this way on the directional radar of one of our scouting ships. Unfortunately the scout vehicle was quickly dispatched by the numerous fighters escorting the Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombers.

Clown:" Hey kid stop daydreaming already. Get a move on, we need to get out there before they reach the outer airspace." Damn idiot, were getting attacked and what does he do, he just stares at the bloody fire like some damn moth.

A/N: The Italic  is a normal person's thoughts whereas 'damn'   is Triggers thoughts.

Trigger:"Uhuh." What the hell's his problem, he's always on my bloody case, right shit I'm supposed to sortie. Why the fuck did this have to be my first assignment.

And hopefully that wasn't too bad for a little first prologue to get ya interested. Don't worry the first chapter is still on its way and will be done tomorrow or the day after but its still next and early so don't worry. Also I hope it was okay and if there was something out of the ordinary then please let me know. Also trigger will talk allot more just more thoughts until later with spade squadron, for now he's your blend into the background overpowered silent type that is usually one worded. That's that, see y'all next time.