Character explanation

||Hello Everyone! Coffee has returned! I'm going to explain the oc used for this fanfic before we start the story! Hope everyone is having a nice day 🤲||

━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━━━━━━━

Name: Bakucha

Race: Demon

Human (Formerly )

Gender: Female

Age: 18 (physically )

>98 (Chronologically)

Height: 152 cm (5'0)

Weight: 43 kg (97 lbs)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Purple

Affiliation: Servant

Base of operation: Paradise Faith Cult

Status: Deceased

Relatives: Masako Naomi ( Mother)

Unnamed father

Manga debut: Chapter 100

Anime debut: Season 3, Episode 1

Japanese VA: Eri Kitamura

English VA: Dani Chambers

Bakucha (爆破茶, Bakucha) is a supporting antagonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. She was a demon who trained under upper moon two in the paradise faith cult.

Appearance

Bakucha is a pale skinned woman with purple eyes that were accessorized with cat-like slits. She has waist length black hair that's choppy and unkept, with her hair itself at various lengths. Her longer pieces of hair are kept in a low ponytail, while some loose strands of hair poke out at her hairline.

Bakucha wears a black leotard under her outfit. She wears a dark pink nagagi kimono and purple umanori-styled hakama pants tied with a purple uwa-obi. Bakucha wears red zori sandals as footwear. She also wears a straw hat.

When Bakucha was human, her appearance was altered. She wore a long flowery yakuta with long sleeves and pink zori sandals. She had long hair that wasn't choppy or messy like her demon counterpart.

Blood demon art: Fragokinesis

Bakucha's blood demon art is called Fragokinesis which grants her the ability to turn her blood into destructive explosive material and ignite it. Her blood demon art is fatal and incredibly deadly due to the fact that even the smallest bits of blood can cause a dangerous explosion that causes a lot of irreparable damage.