Flashback

It was a few years ago, just a month after tsunade had woken up from her coma...... she was sitting in her old office as hokage again, which she had rather little trouble in taking back.....

Even knowing that he was a temporary hokage Danzo still insisted and was pretty much stubborn of being hokage even as tsunade was back, it took shizune,Sakura,kakashi and  3 ANBUS to stop her from killing Danzo... after she woken up the first thing she looked was for her favourite blonde shouting and running, further more from the looks of it he saved kanoha as the hospital room she had woken is still intact and she has seen Sakura, shizune and other nurses treating her,, but when she found out what really happened to Naruto, well let's just say it was not good, there was particularly a broken hospital wall of the compartment she had admitted in,and surprisingly to front door of the HOKAGE BUILDING in the village center, she was furious of to what the hell happened when she was away, but pointing out Danzo had done this and that too because he was her temporary replacement, her first mission was to bring that Asshole down from her chair, the political chaos between her and the council elders and Danzo went for a few days, but tsunade was never a smooth fighter, she directly had gone to the fore capital and met the fire DAMIYO and maybe even scared him a bit to back up her claim as hokage again, after a strict word from the damiyo reluctantly Danzo stepped down from the post, he was still cursing why the old hag didn't die, nevertheless he did  it..

     Tsunade on the other hand was back as hokage, but her mind was particularly on only one thought " it's all my fault, if I had been a little more stronger then maybe I would have been present to prevent all this, Naruto would still be........... with me". She was blaming herself a lot for at least a month, needless to say all her sake stash for over half a year were completely drained of within that month,, she caught up with all the things that had occurred when she was out,,, (How Naruto saved the village, even managed to convince pain to do something to bring back the dead in the attack back to life which kakashi and shizune included and how the village hailed him as hero for a couple of days, then the UCHIHA ( damn that brat!!!) made entry, the fight and how he has returned and now all of kanoha  was again licking his ass, while ousting his grandson again, and council and Danzo perpetuating everything))))... and of course of her student which she was very disappointed in......  yep she heard everything of she did too and when as always Sakura was trying to talk to her and say she was sorry and made a mistake and regretting it, tsunade simply said " Sakura, you are still my  apprentice because in medicine field we can't put emotions infront of our profession, so I'll still teach you as medic nin but know this..... our relationship from hear on out will only be a teacher and student in the hospital and as hokage and a subordinate outside it, it'll only be strictly professional no more no less, and you better stop saying your apologies to me, go and find someone else to talk and feel good about yourself), with that she left Sakura like that, from then onwards there was no more extra care on her or checking in if her student is tired or not just duty and that's it....

But tsunade wanted more, her motherly instincts were saying that she wanted to let everyone who ousted her child suffer but she can't do that because of various reasons directly, but then she got the brilliant idea and it was basically time to do it anyway,,, Naruto if what she knows of how he alone defeated pain who even her and jiraiya couldn't defeat he was already  a KAGE level shinobi, maybe even surpassing her, oh what maybe no he did surpass her, that means Naruto is more than capable of protecting himself from even strongest of the strongest opponents , and basically the thing which she was planning to do was his birthright it unquestionably belongs to him...             His HERITAGE...

so, on one bright afternoon she had announced all the villagers to stop their work and gather around the new hokage building , and they did as they were told... it was a mass gathering all the civilians even the shinobi clans were present including all the rookie 11, even  the mighty Uchiha himself.... She stood on top and started to clear her throat........

  " citizens of kanoha!!! We are healing from our loss very fast and in no time we will rebuild what was our home in no time.... She said, there were mass cheering from the crowd that (yes we can do it )  she paused for a minute and then decided to drop the bomb

   " but we can't never rebuild the legacy our beloved Yondaime has wished for us... she trailed... all the people in the crowd were baffled, why was the Yondaime suddenly the topic wasn't he gone a long time ago???? The questions were raising....

  Tsunade began to speak again " Everyone in this village has at some point wronged the person who protected us from the devastation that pain caused, the hero who has been protecting all of us since the day that Kyubi rampaged the village, yes all of you wronged the true hero that is NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE..... 

  At first the crowd was silent the shinobi side of people were vaguely rembering and realising how much similarity the Yondaime and the demon brat had same eyes, hair color, jawline.... While the civilian side was a completely different story.

   " that's a lie there is no way that Yondaime Sama was related to that demon!!! One exclaimed followed by others until it was practically a loud mess!!!!........... SHUT UP!!!!!, the lowd roar of tsunade rang through out the area and quickly every one was silent.....

" Naruto was his son, here are the marriage certificate papers of Yondaime and one Kushina Uzumaki aka :-THE RED DEATH OF KANOHA), and before you start here,,, these are the memories of sarutobi sensei, he preserved this with the help of our IT department so that one day if he is not there the proof still stays... " she said as the nibbed her thumb and applied it on a scroll which she opened, just as she opened there was a white fog coming out of the scroll and it wa floating in the air and suddenly it all turned into a screen where they can see the YONDAIME and kushina trying to stop the Kyubi from killing their baby and how minato tells sarutobi that what he did, and how Naruto was the real hero as he will be keeping the Kyubi at bay, and how he said that he trusted kanoha that they won't mistreat a jinchuriki like other villages, how kushina says her instructions to Naruto to eat and sleep well etc(((( you know right, all of it)))  and the the smoke cleared....

    They were all stunned, to think that what they blamed for their beloved Yondaimes death was indeed his own blood, which he sacrificed to save the village and trusted his legacy with them, but they spat it out right at his face,,, many were guilty some were still not coping with it....

Tsunade just rolled her eyes and a sense of happiness coming in her she said finally " hmm!!, the YONDAIME must be rolling in his grave!!! She said and disspeared from the spot