The Museum

(Italic) Is what happens

Lloyd runs into the Museum.

Jasmine followed after her brother as they both went to the museum. Mostly due to the fact the last time she let Lloyd go somewhere alone he almost got kidnapped and since then she's been protective of him.

Morro (Possessing the nightguard) notices the two and thinks 'Why can't they never come alone?!' Not noticed that the one in silver is an old friend of his.

Lloyd walks up to the policemen.

Jasmine followed after Lloyd standing next to her younger brother.

Lloyd; "I got your call there was a break-in?"

Policeman 1 (Let's call him Dave) ; "The night watchman over there had quite the scare."

Dave; "Doesn't remember a thing."

Policeman 2 (Let's call this one Jacob); "Hasn't been too helpful. Maybe you'll have better luck."

Jasmine looks to the police officers as she nods. "Of course we'll take it from here" she said as she and Lloyd went over to the night guard.

Dave and Jacob are confused about the call, but let it slit. Lloyd; "So you were on guard when it happened?"

Morro did not look up from Lloyd's question and just painted.

Jasmine was a bit confused by this. "What was stolen?"

Morro does not answer, so Lloyd decides to step closer and lays a hand on his shoulder. Lloyd; "We're here to help you."

An idea pops up in Morro's mind and grabs Lloyd by his wrist and runs off, leaving Jasmine behind.

Jasmine stood there in shock for a second. 'What the heck just happened' she thought to herself before she shook the thought off and went to run after them.

Before Jasmine could make it, Morro leads Lloyd to a different room and slams to doors shut.

Morro; "I was knocked out. When I came to, I found the only thing stolen was something that wasn't even on display."

"Just a worthless, old armor brass plate they call 'The Allied Armor of Azure'."

Jasmine frowns. She wasn't able to get into the room so she had to settle by listening through the door. Something just felt very off to her.

Lloyd ; "Why would a thief leave these priceless relics and take just that?"

Morro; "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because when you're in trouble, they say it's got the power to summon allies, whether they be friends, foes, even spirits from the Cursed Realm." Morro walks over to a wooden box and grabs a hammer from the top of it. Ready to knock Lloyd out.

Lloyd; "The Cursed Realm? My father is there..." He gets cut off by the hammer flying towards his head.

Lloyd is able to dock the hammer in time and Morro hits a pile of sand instate.

Jasmine frowns hearing this from the door before she opens the door entering the room. She had entered the room just in time to see the hammer almost hit Lloyd just before he managed to dock it.

Morro, knowing he was exposed, shook off the blanket, refiling the armor and was aproting Lloyd again.

Lloyd; "Allied Armor. You stole it?"

Morro; "So, Wu chose you to be the beloved Green Ninja? Silly old man!"

Lloyd "How do you know Sensei? And if you got a bone to pick with me, maybe we can discuss things without weapons?"