Possessed

Jasmine groans weakly as she slowly woke up.

Lloyd; "Hey sis, are you alright? Uncle Wu told us what happened last night..."

Jasmine nods softly as she sits up slightly. "Is Morro okay?"

Lloyd; "He's still asleep, I guess.. Jay is guarding him."

"Alright..." she said softly.

"Though, you shouldn't try to go anywhere. Get your strength back first, being shocked like that, isn't nothing." Hands Jasmine a plate with pancakes before walking out of the room. 

Jasmine leans back on the bed as she eats her pancakes. She smiles softly finding they were her favorite, Chocolate chip.

Little time skip....

Zane knocks on the door.

She looks. "Come in."

Zane walks in. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing a lot better than last night."

"That's great to hear." He starts scanning her to be certain."Your body is reacting normally again, so you're able to walk around."

Jasmine nods as she gets up out of bed. "Do you know if Morro is up?"

Zane; "He is up, but his condition is worse since he got the full lodging... If you got his lodging, you should probably have died..."

Jasmine frowns a bit when she hears that. She looks as she got up and she went to go and see Morro after she got dressed after Zane left her room.

In the cell there is now a bed and Morro lies there. He turns his head slowly to Jasmine and gives her a weak smile.

Morro; "Hey Jass..."

Jasmine gives him a small smile. "Hey."

Morro; "Are you okay? That machine said you were shocked as well..."

"I'm okay Morro, don't worry. It's gonna take more than a stick to take me down."

Morro frowns because he blames himself.

Jasmine frowns a bit. "Hey don't blame yourself for this."

"I know what she can do.... And I let you continue.... Heck, that shocking was on a daily basis..!"

"Even if you didn't let me I would've continued anyways. Morro I would do anything for you"

Morro; "That's kinda creepy..."

Jasmine; "How so?"

"It sounds like you're over-over-protective... Be honest with me... Did Wu start removing it?"

"I might be a little protective of you." She said before looking at him. "And what makes you think that?"

Morro; "You know it's sensitive... You wouldn't touch it before you told me you wanted to see it...."

"And his hands were cold...."He snickers softly.

Jasmine rolled her eyes slightly looking at Morro before she gave in. "Ok you were right, Wu was the one who started to remove it. I only finished it.."

"Well if you see him,... tell him I said 'Thank you'.... Never thought I would say it, though...."

Jasmine chuckled softly with a small smile. "I will, don't worry." she said softly

Morro tries to get closer to the bars, to feel less distents. "Can you tell me something about Wu's new students?"

Jasmine looks. "Well what do you wanna know?" She asked.