03

started: 1/9/23
finished:1/16/23
TW's:
death

_____________________________

Finneys POV
???

My name is blake,
its meaning is to be like a star brightening up the dark solar system we live in.
first name Finney;
Finn to those who were close.
i was 14 years old when i was murdered.
November 17, 2018
i was here for a moment, and gone the next.

i was a curious young boy who loved space, space was the only way i could escape from the reality i lived in. the reality with my alcoholic father, and terrorizing bully's. but also the ones dearest to me.

there were perks to the reality i was living in though, of course being Gwen and robin. robin had always been there for me, either to protect me from bully's or just be there for me and listen when i needed. and Gwen, god how i missed Gwen. the long walks to school with her, the gossips and drama we would share with each other like no one was listening, which im sure someone was because after we would share, it would be all over school. oh! and how could i almost forget her crush she would talk about for hours on end. like he was the only thing keeping her mind bouncing off the walls.

hm.. i never did get his name, at least i think she didn't say it, just that he was shorter than Gwen, real quite, and had dirty blonde hair. thats all i remember her saying.

I wish i got to see him before i left. or maybe i did see him, in the crowds, unnoticed by those standing by him.

on my journey, i met a older boy, but not to older, only about a year. he's taller then me, short dark hair, a fabulous style. and has eyes that you could practically swim in. and oh what a face he had, a face of an angels.

"cmon! we have to go!" spoke the angel boy with a oddly familiar voice.

"but where are we going?" I asked as he pulled my arm and started running through the dark woods we were in.

"to the edge of the world!"  angel boy yelled as i try to keep up with him.

after what felt like hours (only being 5 minutes) of running we reached the end of the world, space, the milky way, our solar system.

the angel boy jumped towards the dark sky filled with planets and stars, causing me to jolt forwards and forcing me to come along with, letting space carry us.

we ventured through our solar system, jumping from planet to planet, we even danced on Saturn's rings!

and then for the first time in awhile, i actually smiled. a genuine smile. not a fake smile you'd do at school pictures or at church, no. this was a actual smile.

me and angel boy.

angel boy and me.

just us against the world.

and nothing was going to stop us. at least for awhile.

_____________________________

Third person POV

as bruce walked towards finneys house, he noticed a strange black van, which was headed the opposite way of the direction bruce was headed.

of course, bruce didn't think any thing of it, I mean why would he? this is a safe town! there hasn't been a serial killer here since what, the 1970's?

Bruce arrived at finneys house with a smile on his face, knocking on the door. "Finney?" bruce asked after knocking for a few minutes with a worried look on his face. and his smile slowly came to a frown.

Bruce trys opening the door but it was locked, luckily bruce looks under the carpet to find a key and opens the door.

"this isn't funny finn please come out." bruce yells out, only for it to echo off the empty plain walls. he looks everywhere, but sadly his friend was no were to be seen..

After looking for another 15 minutes bruce decides to call gwen, who was at a friends house.

_____________________________

word count: 717

A/N:       IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER AND IK I SAID ID DO A LONGER CHAP BUT THINGS GOT OVERHEATED AND IM UNDER ALOT OF SCHOOL STRESS 😭😭 ALSO I MIGHT REWRITE THIS FIC BC I DONT RLLY LIKE HOW MY WRITING STYLE IS.