Little Ol' Wellsbury

Waking up I turn to see Marcus still sleep beside me . I turn to wake Marcus up as I know momma is coming to check on me soon .

Jasmine:"Marcus wake up."

Marcus yawns as he get's up and rub his eyes,
-
Marcus: "Morning Rosey."

Jasmine :" wanna match outfits."

Marcus: "sure why not."

Jasmine let's out a squeal and claps her hand.

A knock on her door interrupts her excited cheer

Jasmine: " You can come in momma."

At Marcus 's worried look Jasmine gives his hand a squeeze letting him know it's okay.

The door swings open revealing Georgia with a bright smile on her face.

Georgia: " morning little Rose , morning Marcus."

Jasmine & Marcus : " morning mamma/ Mrs. Miller."

Georgia : Are you staying for breakfast baker , you're more than welcome.

Marcus: I would love too but I Should probaly go home and get dressed .

Jasmine : we're wearing green and black today to match my little brother.

Marcus gives a thumbs up as he walks out and a good bye to Mrs. Miller

Once Marcus leaves, mama turns to me with a questioning look.

Georgia: Well is his potential what you thought it would be?

Jasmine: it's way more than I expected. What are we making for breakfast?

Georgia : I want some regular breakfast but me and Austin both want Chunky Monkey Greek Yogurt pancakes.

Jasmine : Okay btw I making a group chat between me , you , Rio and , Marcus

Georgia : Okay little rose . Imma head downstairs to get started.

Jasmine grabs her phone and starts to make a group chat

" Menaces to Society 😶‍🌫️🍷🐉🌹🔫"

Jasmine has changed her name to " The Rose Dragon 🐉🌹"

Jasmine has changed Marcus Baker to " Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

Jasmine has changed Georgia Miller to " The Miller Connoisseur 🍷💋"

Jasmine has changed Riooooo to " Gat Holder 🔫🩸"

" The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"
How are we feeling the nickname s and Everyone send pics in the chat of the fits. We have to match Austin today.

Here's Mine

 Here's  Mine