Fuck Ginny 🤦🏽‍♀️

Once Georgia left Rio,Marcus, Ginny and Jasmine-Rose get's into the car and head to school with a black car behind them . As they're driving Ginny decides to question Jasmine and Rio .

Ginny: Why did none know about you owning Leonardo's business ? Why didn't we know Rio helps ? Why the fuck did no one tell me about Austin ?

At Ginny's tone Rio and Jasmine look at each other and nod. The car is abruptly stopped with Jasmine pulling Ginny to the front holding a knife to her throat while Rio pulls out his gun .  A knock is soon heard on Jasmine's window . She removes the knife from Ginny's throat and rolls down the window

Jasmine : Sorry Celeste your charge is asking questions she shouldn't .

Celeste looks at Ginny before turning to Rio and asking him a question in Italian .

Celeste : Quanto  è grande una stronza ?

Rio and Jasmine laugh at the question.

Rio : Enorme . Spero Che tu ti diverta .

Celeste rolls her eyes before heading back to the car.

Rio and Jasmine turned back to Ginny  with a cold gleam  in their eyes. Deciding to fuck with Ginny , Jasmine makes her and Rio eyes glow blood red a little as they speak.

Jasmine : word of advice Virginia, don't ask questions that will require me to possibly kill you.

As  Jasmine let's go of Ginny , Rio grabs hold as him and jazz switch weapons.

Rio : listen, Ginny, whatever mamas tell you to do... you fucking do it. It'll save us a whole Lotta trouble.

Rio pushes Ginny  back into her seat and start the car. Meanwhile Jasmine takes the knife off Rio's a lap, dragging it on his leg, causing him to stiffen and Jasmine to laugh, knowing she turned him  on a little because of his knife kink.

Jasmine knows everyone wonders what kind of relationship she and him has. Back in Texas before they helped Georgia with Kenny. They decided to test the waters and see if their relationship will go beyond best friends. Jasmine has to admit she enjoys sneaking around with him, but they both agree that they think they should add more people as, Jasmine floats the knife  in front of her, she doesn't notice the two male gazes on her .

As they pull up to the school, Celeste hops out of her car with Ayla and Aries. Ayla goes to Jasmine's door and open it for her.

Jasmine : Ayla I have missed you so much. I'm sorry we're hanging out under terrible circumstances.

While  Rio while  the male personification of  Jazz , Ayla who was considered to be a living one of Jasmine's personalities. Ayla always being the one who thought with her mind. Being the literal version of someone having their feelings, switched off and having her mind switched on.

Ayla : I've missed you too never leave me alone for too long with those three again.

Referring to Aries, Celeste  and Jack. Those three were the living versions of Klaus, Rebekah and Kol  . Jack was very paranoid always worrying about who's out to kill Rio and Jasmine. Celeste  always falling in and out of love in concerned about family. And will Aries he was someone who like to play tricks on his victims. Sometimes leaving them for police to fine  and make them think there's a killer on the loose and never leave a trail besides a type list of crimes committed by said victim, hence why they were Rio and Jasmine's go to along with Ayla .

Jasmine shaking her thoughts from her mind decides to ask Ayla where Jack is . As Jasmine opens her mouth to speak , she hears an arguing match between Ginny and Celeste . Walking over Jasmine-Rose only has one thought as she slides the knife out her pocket .

  " FUCK GINNY "