𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔

—𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

—𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄tte, with phones in both of your hands. not paying attention to the full moon shining down from above.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS FAT HEAD ASS, FAKE MJ, HEHE BITCH KILL ME AGAIN IM REPORTING THIS SHIT!" you raged, shaking your mobile device in anger.

you were playing "Escape Running Head" on roblox, and kept getting killed but the laughing male beside you didn't make it any better.

"you laughing bitch? i know your fat neck, extended back, cardboard body ass AIN'T LAUGHING!" you yelled, turning to be met with the brunette covering his mouth.

attempting to muffle his laughter, "extended back? now we both know this ass is p h a t" he shared, his back be aching from not only carrying his team but his fat ass as well.

"no you mean f l a t" you corrected, everything on that man was flatter than a piece of paper beside.... the 4 letter word.

receiving nothing but a hum, as you returned to your game with oikawa joining as well....

"THE FUCK IS THAT? you can't tell me this game is for kids, that shit is haunting people dreams" he commented, this is the same game that turned kim k sextape into a game.

as you chuckled, "i don't know why you're laughing as if that's not your twin" you replied, causing his face to scrunch up.

"bitch, my twin is taylor lautner" he revealed, causing you to form a straight face.

this bitch is bonkers, "which version of him twilight or scream queens?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow.

as a grin flashed across his face, "twilight of course" he shared, "call me jacob black because this hot motherfucker be stealing hoes during the day and a wolf daddy during the night" he told, making it impossible to keep a straight face.

"oh really? so you wolf daddy oikawa now?" you asked, as he got up out his chair.

"HELL YA! bitches better be aware because it's a full moon tonight" he acknowledged, looking up at the moon. before ripping his shirt apart.
"i can no longer contain myself...." he shared,

as you stated at him in shock, "what the fuck oikawa—"

"don't be scared y/n, WOLF DADDY OIKAWA IS HERE!" he spoke, placing a hand on his hip. continuing to stare at the moon before picking up his phone and taking pictures.