chapter five

𓆙

𓆙

you are killing me but at the same time you are keeping me from dying

si-yeon's point of view

,, i have an order for you", master park said as i stood in front of him. i just waited patiently and listened to him.

,, you should bring this message to the palace and while you are there you should spy a little on them; you know i don't trust jin mu", he continued.

,, you should go now. you are going alone on this mission, so please stay safe, you are capable enough of being on your own there", he finished and looked a bit worried.

i bowed in front of him, took the message and left.

i wasn't really in the mood to stay long in the palest so i wanted to get this mission quickly finished.

i quickly made my way to the palace. as i reached it, there were many guards. i explained them that i was there to bring a message. they still looked sceptical ate me but let me in.

i sighed as i went to the office of jin mu. as i was deeper in the palace, i suddenly heard someone calling for help.

with big steps i quickly ran to the call for help. as i reached it, i hided behind the wall wanting to know what was expecting me.
then i saw it. a soul shifter stealing the energy of someone. i quickly reacted, pulled my sword out and cut of the whole arm of the soul shifter and ended this way the connection between him and his victim so he couldn't steal any more energy.
he shouted in pain. i didn't have any pity for him.
he disgusted me rather.
so now he was running towards me. i didn't wanted to make this to a long fight, so after i defended myself, i stabbed him through his chest.

his blood was all over my body. on my face, on my arms and on my neck. it disgusted me.
i wanted to rub it of my face as i heard claps.
i turned around to see a smirking jin mu.

,, ya you are really good. what a pity that you decided yourself for songrim, but the bigger pity is that you are here to the wrong time", he said and stopped smirking.

he looked at me with a face that wouldn't need a sword to stab me. his hand leading his way to his sword.

it was difficult now for me. there was a chance that i would beat him but if i injure him there won't be an evidence for him attacking me first. so it would look like i was the attacker. damn