2. Never tell me the odds (🔞)

When he leans in closer to you, his hot breath brushes your ear, as he mumbles hoarsely, "You are very good at this, Y/N, you know it?"

You froze for a second, not knowing how to react to his comment. You clear your throat, feeling faint heat in your cheeks. Jungkook, just a stranger not so long ago, is very hard to resist.

Finally finding some courage, you turn around to face him, "Well, if you're not interested in the game, we can go back to the party," you smirked, knowing very well that both of you are definitely aloof to anything else right now.

With light touch of his arms on your hips, you are firmly pressed against the empty table next to the arcade.

No intention of stepping back from you, Jungkook's now soft and monotone voice tickled your skin, "There is something that caught my interest in this game," he grinned, biting his lower lip.

You don't know how Jungkook was doing this, but your body was quick to react to his words. The feeling of the touch of his strong hands left you only craving for more. What were you thinking? Yes, Jungkook is drop-dead hot and seeing him like that — studying your features with so much greediness and waiting for your reaction — was, to say the least, self-satisfactory. You felt like a schoolgirl being recognized by her crush.

You take another brief look at the excruciating closeness of your bodies which makes your stomach curl onto itself. "You can't be serious right now," you chuckle. Set aside all the butterflies and neediness of your body, your brain was still screaming "You've known him for an hour!"

"What is there to joke about?" His inked palm caresses once again your thigh, attentively looking for your reaction. And while your body tenses under his touches, you feel a frown blossoming in your features which doesn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, "If you want me to stop and go back downstairs, just say that."

You opened your mouth to respond, but no words came out. The room was filled with electricity, your body drowning in the warmth of his presence, the sharp seriousness in his dark eyes, and you could not bring yourself to say anything. Did you want him to leave?

No, you realized in a rush of adrenaline, you didn't want him to leave at all. Logical thoughts on how it wasn't the best idea to hook up with an-almost-stranger in someone else's house were long ago shut down by the fluttering feeling in your stomach begging you to stop torturing both Jungkook and you.

Jungkook, much to the elation of your ego, wasn't about to back down. "So, what are you saying?" He smirked, now placing himself between your legs.

Every nerve of your body was begging for you to touch him back, to just wrap his mouth with yours, and you didn't know how long you could continue keeping yourself together.

Not wasting time, while waiting for you to answer, Jungkook gently placed one strand of your hair behind your ear, eyes flickering down to your breast. He could perfectly see the beautiful mounds of your chest peeking under the loose white T-shirt that you were wearing, hungrily licking his lips at the sight. You felt another wave of heat rushing to your cheeks as he spoke again, voice above the whisper, "You still owe me a proper answer, Y/N."

Jungkook's palm slithered up your knee before you could even react, moving towards your inner thigh. His arms gently putting you on the table, as you grabbed for his forearm for support. Touching him was electrifying, a sigh caught on your throat at the tenderness of his hot skin. What was he doing to you.

You froze for a second, ready to cry out of frustration as you felt the absolute absence of his warmth on you. Jungkook stopped, raising an eyebrow at you, reminding you that you still were reluctant to recognize your desire for him out loud.