Finding

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Finding

Disclaimer: I only take credit with y/n and a bit of changing the plot everything else goes to the series All of us are dead.

If I see this getting rather popular I'll write more but for now I'll only do two chapters 

"Shit..." A frightened voice whispered as it wheezed for a gasp of air "Y/N...wait.." The voice behind me muttered trying to keep up. The sound of our footsteps would press against the dirt path leaving brown stains on my Aikido shoes. I quickly moved towards a large building where several decomposing bodies stood around looking for their next prey. The sound of my shinken would clink quietly in its case from each step I took. I glanced back behind me seeing if my fellow classmate was still following. Quickly I would grab the boy's hand as we quietly went to take cover in a small shed nearby the school's gymnasium.

"KAUGHHHHHHH!!" The thundering sound of zombies would scream outside the miniature outhouse as my eye would peer through the crack of the door making sure nothing followed. Once again the zombies would scream, sending shivers down my spine as it gave me a cold sweat. The boy held tightly onto my bloody white Hakama as he crouched down on the floor weeping quietly, tears and dry blood covered his face. Pieces of dirt and grass revealed themselves sticking out of his brunette bowl cut. His blue checkered uniform pants were almost ripped, relieving one of his legs. He was a first year student one grade below me. His name was Jang Haneul.

He continuously said "Shit shit shit." as his voice was muffled from his hands covering his face. "We're gonna die." He cried quietly

Suddenly a small flashback would come to me

"Y/N why did you have to get hurt? I told you not to do it anymore." The younger boy sniffed as he bandaged my wound "You're so stupid you only do what you wanna do."

I smiled at the fond memory as I grabbed his hand from my Hakama, patting it. Crouching down to his level. I looked at him in the eyes "I'll protect you."

Haneul freeze by the sudden comment as his tears would stream down his face

"So don't cry, I'd rather die first then see you get hurt." I smiled kindly, patting his hand gently. My hands were rough and sweaty but it seemed like it comforted him enough.

Mother always told me to treat others with the most care. She told me I should be understanding about others' feelings and be delicate even if they're being rude or annoying.

I stood up looking through the crack door glimpsing around our surroundings searching for another spot to take shelter. "There.." I said under my breath

Haneul looked in the direction my eyes were set on as I prepared myself to run. He would suddenly grip onto my Hakama again. "What the hell is wrong with you! I thought we were going away from those mutants, not towards them."