Home

Chapter 2

                                                                                              Home

3 weeks before the Jonas virus 

I looked down at my uniform. The emerald green sweater vest strangled my torso and navy blue tartan pants were very itchy for my sensitive skin. I shook my head

Come on Y/n don't let these small disadvantages stop you from reaching your goal. I nod, gripping on my mom's charm "Let's make lots of friends." I muttered walking towards the taupe color school as other students rushed to class.

Inside the school

I slide the door open to the teachers lounge as I dipped my head in a hello greeting

"What is it?" The teacher replied holding a back scratcher as he stared at me intently. "Hey, get back to class!" He stood up pointing his finger at me realizing I didn't attend class yet "Geez you kids are always trying to skip school making fake excuses!"

"Ah no no no." I shook my hands claiming that he was mistaken "Well I'm a new student-." I chuckled, "So I don't really know where my class is.." Holding onto my backpack I flinched from his loud clap

"Ah ah you should've said that sooner. Come over here over here." I would hesitate "Hurry Hurry."

Before I knew it I was already introduced to a class and lunch would already arrive. I looked around my classroom. Different students would gather around desks or quickly race to the cafeteria.

"Here's the plan: I just go walk up to one of these groups and become friends, simple and easy! Alright you can do it y/n"
I thought to myself standing up. Two students would rush over to me as I was taken aback from their appearance.

"Hello I'm Park Baek Hyeon." The male student said waving a hand. His dark brown hair was parted in the middle and his circle glasses made his face appear smaller. His skin was a soft pale that appeared to be glowing more when the sun shined on it. His uniform was tidy, seeming like he didn't allow not even a single piece of lint on it.

"Oh and I'm Young Hana." A female voice said, turning my head towards the direction the voice came from. A small girl looked at me with a huge smile across her face. Her cheeks were rosy red and her skin was a bit tan. Several ear piercings lined up all around her helix and lobule of her ear. Her uniform was wrinkled and had several pieces of lint. The two were complete opposites. "Cute." I thought and smiled at the two replying back with "Hello! I'm Jeong-."

"Y/n." Hana interrupted, "You said it in front of the class, remember."

I giggled "You're right! It's nice to meet you two. I hope we can be friends!"

"Same for us, you wanna join Baek Hyeon and I to go get lunch?"

"Really?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright let's go!" I cheered, already feeling comfortable with them. The three of us walked down the hall and instantly Hana hooked her arms with me

"Hey Hey Hey how tall are you?" She patted my arm continuously. I looked down at Hana smiling at her cute gestures.

"Hana! Don't be rude" Baek Hyeon replied glaring at her "Get off y/n you're probably making them uncomfortable."

"It's fine, I don't mind. I'm 180 cm."