Chapter 7

(I'm just showing love to those I haven't updated in a while. Anyways enjoy the chapter.) 

You got dressed in the suit and walked out of your room to where Ahri was waiting for you.

Ahri: "My, my~. Such a dashing-looking gentleman~."

She sauntered her way to you and put her arms around your neck. She gave you a peck on the lips and looked into your eyes.

Ahri: "Come now, we have a reservation to attend to. You'll be driving and I expect you to be as gentlemen-like as you can tonight. And if you do well, I'll reward you~."

You both got into your car and you went to the address that she imputed into your phone.

You: "How do you know my phone password?"

Ahri: "A woman has her ways~."

You just ignored her and kept driving till you got to the place. The sign on the outside read "The Diamond Dog". It looked pretty fancy and wasn't too far from campus either. You got out and you got the door for her.

Ahri: "Thank you, sweetie."

You both enter the restaurant and Ahri approached the host.

Host: "You have a reservation?"

Ahri: "Yes a table for two under the name Ahri."

Host: "Of course, right this way to the lounge."

You followed them both to this really fancy-looking area of the restaurant. You both were seated at a table and you were looking through the menu. The prices were extremely out of your league.

You: '$24 for a fucking Burger?!'

Ahri: "Order whatever you want babe, I got it for this one."

Ahri just smiled at you and gave her a weird stare. She just read the menu until she knew what would be getting. You just decided to get a steak and call it a day.

Waitress: "What can get for you two tonight?"

Ahri: "I'll have the lobster bisque, for you dear?"

You: "Just the steak, medium rare."

Waitress: "I'll be back soon with your food."

The waitress left and you just sat there across from Ahri.

Ahri: "I don't like her, she talked to you too much."

You: "What? She's our waitress. That's her job."

Ahri: "I still don't like her."

You: "You... I don't know what you want or what you're planning. But I don't like any of it."

Ahri: "It's simple really. You. All I want is you. I had my eyes on you since that first night I met you. The moment I saw you, I knew I just had to make you mine."

You: "This isn't some simple crush Ahri. You're obsessed with me and not in a healthy way. But I want to ask you something."

Ahri: "Go ahead darling, I'll answer anything you want."

You: "Where is Kai'sa? I haven't seen her lately and she hasn't responded to my phone."

Ahri's face darkens when you asked her that.

Ahri: "That's none of your concern. She had personal matters to attend to."

You: "I don't like that answer. I want the truth Ahri."

Ahri: "I don't care if you don't I promised to give you an answer. Not the truth."

You: "You're a fucking bitch."