Chapter 2

Previously on Beauty and a beat

"Should we say it together ladies." Evelynn said as the other KDA members nodded. "PILTOVER HIGH." They said leaving our protagonist stunned at words.

-Present time-

Readers pov

I was riding my motorcycle over to piltover high. Thinking about what happened and what the girls said last night. 'They can't be serious about transferring to my school.' I said to myself as I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot and took off my helmet. "Hey (y/n) how was yesterday." Caitlyn said. "Oh yesterday was great." I said. "I saw on one of the members stories that they got an autograph from your sister." She said. "Yeah they were a fan of her." I said as we were joined by Vi, Lux, and Garen. "Hey guys and thanks for the recommendations (y/n)." Lux said. "It's no problem." I said as I saw a giant crowd. "They're waiting for KDA." Caitlyn said. "Is that so." I said as Caitlyn nodded. The crowd started to cheer seeing a car pull up in front of the school and god please help me that my luck doesn't come bite me in the butt today. I see the five members come out of the car. "I think I should probably get-." As I heard akali's voice. "Hey (y/n) what's up my guy." Akali said as we did our handshake. "Hey Akali." I said as I can feel the Akali Stan's wanting to rip my guts out. "So you ladies transferred to the school I go to." I added. "It is one of the best schools in California and there's much more to do here." Ahari said. "I mean we don't bite but we can~." Evelynn said. "Yeah but your fans bite worse." I said running off.

Akali's pov

"Think you were a bit hard on him Eve." Ahri said. "I mean we are idols." Kai'sa said. "But aren't we here to finish our schooling." Seraphine said. "Yes we are." I said. "Though why did (y/n) run away from us." Ahri said. "It's because he's not used to heavy teasing." A voice said as all five of us turned.

"I'm Caitlyn one of (y/n)'s friends and it's the first I've seen him run off

"I'm Caitlyn one of (y/n)'s friends and it's the first I've seen him run off." Caitlyn said. "Was he ever this shy." Ahri said. "When I first met him yeah he would stutter and the normal things you would see in a shy person. I help him with talking to girls well it was mostly practice." Caitlyn said as we all walked to the classroom the five of us were assigned too. "Well I wish you ladies luck." Caitlyn said walking into the classroom.

Third person pov

(Y/n) was sitting in the classroom with his head down. "Seems your down." Caitlyn said walking to his desk. "I honestly wasn't expecting them to transfer to our school." (Y/n) said lifting head up. "Feels like first year again huh." Caitlyn said as (y/n) nodded. "Yeah you helped me with talking with girls." (Y/n) said. "Yeah your wingwoman." Caitlyn said as we fist bumped. "Yeah even helped me get over certain things." (Y/n) said. The bell rung as their home room teacher came in. "Alright everyone good morning and you already heard about us getting transfer students. You may come in." The teacher as all five KDA members came in as everyone cheered. "I would like someone to show them around the school." The teacher said as everyone shot their hands up. "We've already decided for someone to guide us." Evelynn said. "Ok then who?" The professor said. "We've decided (y/n)." Ahri said as (y/n) was pale feeling most of the death stares especially from his male classmates. "Alright then mr Mori you will give these five ladies a tour around the school." The professor said. "Yes sir." He said. "Alright then let's begin with class." Our home room teacher as he swapped out with Ms Karma.