Chapter 2: Roses And blood.

Time skip.

On A Thursday Afternoon You couldnt help but rethink Your mothers words from many years ago.will you Meet the right person And feel warm Fuzzy and Happy? You could help but doubt yourself.

Your momma has been taking medication for her Deppresion.You start to Think Your momma Might be unhappy in her Relationship with your mother,She always Whispered curses Under her breath Whenever Your mother called for the 6th time that day to check up on her,Its almsot like an obbseion Your mother has with your momma.

You snap out your thoughts when You bump into someone,knocking them over in the process

"Oh shit im sorry!" You Said Pretending To Feel Bad for knocking The person over.
"Are you okay? are you hurt?"
You look at them then start Walking away when they dont answer.

"Im fine  just be careful next time" The person Said Sighing Pretty frustrated.
you stop and look at him

But when You turned to look at them you couldnt help but feel Hypnotized They looked...Like a godess..

"My names Scaramouche Remenber that from now on" They huff, Dusting off their Shirt.

Hmm...Scaramouche...Your brain finally conencts the dots.Scaramouche is  A Boy you share History And phyiscal education Class with.you had an intrest for him for awhile.

You suddenly get a warm..Fuzzy feeling in your chest...You felt...

Happy.

Is this what your mother described These feelings as when she first met your mother? Its a dream coms true.You never want to lose this feeling...You never want to lose Him.

"Anyways i will see you later..I guess." Scaramouche Says With a pissed off look.

Scaramouche gets up and collects his bag and books and leaves.As you watch him leave you feel the warm fuzzy and happy feeling go away.You want to grasp on this feeling longer....Forever.

You need him.

(A/n)
Thanks for reading i tried making this chapter longer so sorry if its still short Anyways love yall byeee<3