Chap 3: Love Attack.

The next day.

You show up to school Still rembering that warm fuzzy and happy feeling.You still wanted more of it.You Craved for more of it...But the only way to ever Feel that feeling was him.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you see Scaramouche standing Near the foutain.You quickly hide behind a tree and hear on in on his converstaion.

He was with a blonde girl With short Hair with two long front bangs and a boy with Blonde hair But this time it was braided into a long braid.You eyed them suspicously with a blank face.

You dont know who they are or who they could be but what you do know is that if you want to get to Him.Your going to have to get rid of them if their going to get in your way of you and your feelings with him.

the bell rings and you leave the area Already scheming out plans on how to get rid of them.

At class

You sit in class not even paying attetion to class as you do not really care about what the teacher says or does.but all thats on your mind right now is scaramouche.Just him and nothing else.

"Y/n!"

Your teacher calls out to you.
"I hope Staring out that window is more important then this lesson.Pay attetion or go to detention!" Mrs.Halms Calls out to you.

You snap out of it and start paying attetion to the lesson.It was boring as hell but you couldnt help but let your mind slip off to daydreaming about scaramouche.

The bell rings once again.Damn your really starting to hope the principal will change the sound of that annoying  awful bell.

"Class dissmised Make sure to do lesson 408 At home!" You start to wonder Who even made that lesson book...

You dont even decide to grab your homework book already deciding your not doing shit at home tonight.You grab your bag and Rush out the classroom not wanting to hear your teachers voice any further.

As you leave the classroom and walk down the hall and into the girls bathroom where you usually go to during breaks.God your such a fucking loner (Go make friends) you sit in one of the stalls and hear a ring from your phone.

Notifaction
Unknown number: hey.

You always known the number one rule on not to answer a messgae or phone when its a number you dont know.But why not break it?Its got your intrest now.

                            5/28/2*

Unkown number

Hey.

                                                                  You

                                           and who is this?

Unknown number

Thats not important.What really
is important right now.Is that i have
Information Regrading-

You turn your phone off With a blank experssion. "Who was that?" You question yourself.You decide not to think through it anymore.You put your phone Into your bag And Get up to make your way to your next class.

History class.

You feel a sudden Wave of happiness and a fuzzy feeling.You remember that scaramouche is also in that class.You start to make your way to history class feeling very Excited.

A/n
Thanks for the people telling me to cotinue this.I sometimes forget i have wattpad Every 2 or 1 month but dont worry.Im still Working on this book!
Love all of yall byeee🫶

🎉 You've finished reading "rᥲіᥒ rᥲіᥒ g᥆ ᥲᥕᥲᥡ."|Scaramouche x Yandere!Reader(Discontinued) 🎉