Fanfic writing so i see if it's something you'd like :]

Okay so before you read keep in mind that this is a work and progress and I still need to go back and fix things so if the writing not the best it's not the final

DSMP HERO AU (Of whatever tf it's called lol)

Tw/Cw:
None, have fun! :]

---

Tommy scrolled through the laptop he'd set on the "dining room" table (really its just a round table with retractable legs you'd get at a party in the middle of the kitchen), he was scrolling through job applications as the previous place he worked at threw him out for having the lowest performance level (his old employer, Sam, did say he would recommend him to a few places though).

He'd been scrolling mindlessly for the past 13 minutes until he saw one that caught his attention.

"APPLY TO BE AN INTERN FOR THE SBI"

Tommy clicked on the site, it was legit to his surprise (as no anti-virus notification had popped up, yet). He looked at the page, eyes burning as the site had no dark mode. He felt his eyes water at the brightness and skimmed some words to save his eyes of the torture. "Chance to become a real hero all you have to do is prove yourself- auditions Wednesday 9 to 5, anyone that is late will be sent home." Tommy read aloud sloppily and seemingly caught his roomates attention "Toby, what should I do?".

Toby looked over at him, a lollipop was hanging out of his mouth (he was running an errand at the bank, he made note of a, 100% real, kid in the "car" they definitely had and got a free lollipop). "Uhm-" Toby took the lollipop out "I dunno, heros have the highest paying job- well besides President but we're too young" Tommy nodded and carelessly and sloppily added his email and phone number into the site so they could email or message him.

"Alright, signed up." Toby clapped in congrats as Tommy went to verify his email. "Alright, I got an email saying- "Can't wait to see you, I wish you luck on becoming a potential intern" huh, that's cool" Toby nodded and continued looking out the window from the couch. A slight breeze Tubbo's face from the windows small crack, it wasn't anything to worry about since it was there when they got the apartment, though it is a bitch in the winter because SnowChesters winter snows were quite harsh and it'd leave a wet spot at the bottom of the windowsill.

Tommy opened his phone, 1:02. Opening it he made way to the clock app and set an alarm, he titled it "get ready to become a hero bitch" then 5 similar alarms after so he could ensure he woke up. "Alright Tubster, I'm going to bed, night." Tubbo rushed to get up and ran into the room before him claiming his side of the bed.

Tommy plugged his phone in ignoring the low power charger notification it had given him, the charger had broken long ago but they couldn't afford a new one since most of the money they pay is bill money, food money, and mobile data to not waste their money on wifi because they'd agreed it'd be more useful to be able to text if they were stuck somewhere and needed help and outages were quite a pain.

He lied next to his best friend, their queen sized mattress lied carelessly on the floor. Tommy let a smile win over his face remembering when they'd move the bed across the room everyday to fuck with eachother. Lying on his back Tommy stared at the ceiling and let himself drift off to sleep.

☆☆☆

Tommy heard a loud high-pitched alarm come from his phone as Tubbo shook him awake "Tommy wake up! Your stupid alarm woke me up how do you sleep through this!" Tommy slid his back up groggily and turned his phone alarm off. "Sorry boss man, got an interview I barely remember signing up for on a sketchy website." Tubbo sighed at his friends antics "Get ready man, we need you to get this job. Mine definitely won't pay enough" Tommy finally pulled himself out of bed and slid his way to find clothes.