Hinata Ren

TW!!!!!!!!

THE OC'S BACKSTORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SA,RAPE,DRUG ADDICTION,CHILD ABUSE, AND CP!!!!!!

Anime:Bungo Stray dogs

Name:Hinata Ren

Age:20

Location:Yokohama,Japan

Ability: Element manipulation 

Element manipulation is very self explanatory. The user of this ability can manipulate all of the elements. Like avatar. The only thing is they cannot bring this element to them at will. They have to be around the element to control it.  

Backstory:

Ren's mother was not a good person. She was an addict who didn't care about anything but the drugs and the feelings they would cause. And because of her mother's drug addiction they were really poor. So to make money, her mom did horrible things. When Ren was 6 years old, her mom sold her to old men so they could do whatever they wanted to her for a couple hours. In most of these cases Ren got raped. But any money that she made her mom would spend for herself. If Ren ever asked about the money she would get yelled at or even worse beaten up by her mother. When Ren turned 11 she was able to get away from her home and live on the streets. She lived on the streets until she ran 2 men. One was tall, had white hair, blue eyes and was wearing a green yukata. The other one was shorter and had short messy black hair, his eyes were closed, and he was wearing a simple white long sleeves shirt with a checkered tie and a pair of dark trousers. They introduced themselves as Fukuzawa Yukichi and Edogawa Ranpo. They took her in and gave her a place to stay. After a couple of weeks she showed them her ability and asked to join the agency. They said yes and from that day on she became a member of the Armed Detective Agency.