Part 2(ohh...?)

Hello everyone this is part 2 and will be in Ao'nuges POV okay? Good so I will be switching povs byyee.

AO'NUGES POV:

I looked around for Neteyam but didn't find him he did go in the forest, I went to their house(the Sully family's house) and heard tsyeyk(Jake)saying something so I leaned closer to the entrance and heard this "Lo'ak, Kiri,Tuk and my beautiful wife, I know where Neteyam is but I won't say it out loud, he had told me Ao'nuge is kinda possessive of him and he will be in the forest for a few weeks we won't know how much he will change but we can only hope that it won't be that much and that much before he gets home."Tsyeyk said
"But I don't want him out there!what if he gets hurt?!" Neytiri says worried in much of her voice.

"Love, we will visit him until he's ready to come back" and after he said that Lo'ak pointed me out 'thanks Lo'ak'i thought to myself "and what are you doing here?"kiri asked I stayed quite then spoke "I want to know where Neteyam is."I said they all looked at me Tsyeyk looked at me then looked away 'he knows something' "Where is he?"I said directly towards Tsyeyk "I don't know, all I know is that he's.."he stops talking "he's where?"I asked "you will not touch my big brother!"Tuk said "yeah, no." I said I looked back at Tsyeyk "I know where he is completely, but I WONT tell you"he said getting louder with -Won't- "alright" I say getting closer I look at him then Neytiri pulls me outside "who do you think you are?"she says, she looked mad.

"I just want to know where Neteyam is."I say quite calmly
"Fine I'll tell you" Tsyeyk said I looked at him waiting for an answer "well, tell me."I say getting a little mad that he won't tell me "okay he is near our ikran, 5 trees to the left 10 to the right"(I think that's what I put I will change it if it's not) he said, I ran out and towards the Ikrans 'I will make him mine' I thought when I got there I went to the left down 5 trees then went right 10 trees, I didn't see a house but I had a feeling it was Above me I look up and I see this tree house looking thing I see little ladder steps so I begin to climb up, when I get to the top I look around then see him(Ao'nuges face rn. (////)picture) I get All the way up and walk towards him he sees me and starts to back up.
" why did you leave?"I asked he seemed scared he looks down and away "no, why where YOU trying to kiss me?"he asked I got mad because he didn't look at me. I bring my hand to his chin and make him look at me "how did you even know I was here?"he said his eyes looking away "heh, it's because of your father, he thought I was about to attack his mate! So he told and I went here"I say smiling creepily his eyes looked shocked that his own father said it

And now POV change to Neteyam.
I was hurt inside..my own father knew where I was 'maybe I shouldn't have told him where I was' I thought Ao'nuge brought us closer I tried to pull my face away but his grip on my chin got tighter I looked at him.
I didn't expect it but I did at the same time after he kissed me he looked at mine and his lion cloth he toke his off "well what are you waiting for?Suck!"he said I looked at him as if to ask if he was serious.
I nodded ( this is where things get spicy read to the next one of these)
And began to suck the head of his dick I swirled my tongue around it then he made my head go all the way down I gaged "good boy" he said I looked at him and he looked at me, he then toke the braid part (where you bond with the animals)and his and connected them both together and I went back to sucking his dick again he toke my head off of his dick but I hollowed it out and it made a 'pop' noise he toke me to standing then asked this "do you really want this?"he said I looked at him and nodded I know I didn't want to do it before I know.
He then toke my lion cloth off he turned me around I made a little purr noise "you can purr?" He asked "you can't? Also yes I can"I said I lifted up my tail he took a look at my ass-hole he picked me up a little "c-can y-you not?"I asked he looked at me then went in the little house I made

That's the tree house btw                 ^
We went in a room that was one the top of the tree house and we uhhh mated? Heh heh

Hey guys I hoped you liked it the words are 901!woo