Part 3 (when will this end?)

Hey guys I hope you will like this but it might be cringe as FUCK sooo ya bye.

Neteyam pov:

I got up but I felt something in my braid(the bond braid) I turn to look the I see him, Ao'nuge I tried to remember what happened last night, when I did I unconnected the bond braids(I think it's easier this way) and walked away as I was i heard a Grown(I don't know how to spell it) 'sshhit'i thought "and where are you going pretty boy?"Ao'nuge asked me I continued to walk out, when I got to the porch I looked down and saw my loincloth was gone "FUCK"I shouted I heard laughing from the door way to the house I built "oh shut up..reef person"I said he looked at me not laughing anymore and walk towards me "what do you even want?"I asked "well I think I said it two*2* days ago"he said I remembered that day it was the day that I kicked him in the balls "heh heh"I chuckled "yeah, that was not fun at all."he said in an stirn voice I tried to run past him but he grabbed my wrist "dammit let me go!" I said "that's not what you said last night though"he replied I blushed a dark blue I looked away then relaxed "why did you relax?"he asked.

"Because we didn't do IT in front of... Ewya"I said smiling to myself "ohh, yeah no come on"he said dragging me "NOOO"I yelled trying to get away he made the noise to call Ilu and his appeared I then knew what he was doing I wanted until he was on(because you need two hands, duhh) I then ran as fast as i can(also he is wearing his lionclouth)  I can tell he was coming after me so I ran faster I didn't hear anything so I went up a tree.

He was still behind me so I climbed up fast faster then anyone in my old home I looked down and saw him waiting down at the tree stump so I went to another tree(and my I-pad is being glitchy and typing slow so I'm going to end it here 389 words)