hana's k-profile.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

HANA debuted under SM Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment on the 20th of May, 2019

HANA debuted under SM Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment on the 20th of May, 2019. She was an experimental collaboration between the two companies. She debuted as a group member of SUPERM on October 4th, 2019. On the 20th of May, 2020, HANA formed a one-man company which was co-managed by SM Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment. She had a successful career as a model and K-Pop idol before officially leaving SM Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment in 2026. She is currently an artist under PRISM Entertainment, her own company. 

Stage Name: HANA
Birth Name: Choi HanaNicknameBirthday: February 20th, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 163 cm
Weight:46 kg
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: INTJ
Instagram: choi.hana
YouTube: kr.hana (personal) project.smhybe (company)
Twitter: officialhana

HANA's Facts:

— HANA was born on Jeju Island and moved to Seoul in 2010.
— HANA's family consist of her parents, older brother and four children of hers (3 adopted).
Education: Homeschool until 13 years old, Dwight School Seoul
Nickname: All-rounder idol, game-changer of k-pop, multilingual queen.
— HANA can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, German and French
— Both of HANA's parents are high school teachers. HANA's brother is a lecturer at Hanyang University, teaching Medicine. Her sister-in-law is HANA's makeup artist.
— HANA is blood-related to Lee Soo-man, founder of SM Entertainment
— HANA is well-known internationally as a supermodel for designer brands. She has modelled during Seoul, Paris, Milan and New York Fashion Week. 
— HANA founded her own company in 2020 called PRISM Entertainment. 
— Between all members of SUPERM, HANA is the closest with Lucas.
— HANA only confirmed that she is a teenage mom in 2021 after photos of her and her children circulated online. She has one biological daughter and 3 adopted children. 
— According to SM Entertainment and HYBE Label artists, HANA is a friendly idol but it's hard to meet her in the company building because she's always working. 
— HANA is actively posting videos on her YouTube videos as well. It's one of her main sources of income.
— HANA is close friends with soloist Somi, Kang Daniel, Chungha, Samuel and SEVENTEEN's Vernon. 

Ideal Type: "Someone that I can relate to and share my life with."