°○ Chapter 5 ○°

Lo'ak had a arm over y/n sholder as he has a piece of coral stuck in this leg. The two of them made it to a cave  and y/n went off to search for supplies. Lo'ak followed her to a pile of small branches until y/n soon found out the Lo'ak was there.

"Lo'ak you need to rest" Y/n took a few branches and gave a few to Lo'ak to take back to the cave. "Let me help you look for things" Lo'ak groaned not being able to help her.

"You will stay here, if you want to help then light the fire but stay here lo'ak!" Y/n demanded.

Y/n gathered stuff and brang it back to Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak i know this is going to hurt but i need to make sure your cut dosent get infected" Y/n ran to the shore and scooped up the salty watr with her hands and slowly walked back to the cave keeping a good eye on the water making sure it dosent spill.

She kneeled down and poured water by his calf muscle. Lo'ak yelled in pain. He grabbed her hand squeezing it tight.

The fire cracked and smoke filled the air. He couldn't help but notice how consecrated y/n was making a spear to catch fish.

"Stay here Lo'ak" she stood up and walked out of the cave and walked into the water. Lo'ak sat up just to spectate her actions.

As y/n dived into the water Lo'ak fell asleep shivering.

Y/n walked back to the cave and saw Lo'ak lying there all curled up. She sat down next to him and lifted his head and slowly moved it to her knee.

Y/n sliced a piece of sponge she brought up from the reef and put it under Lo'aks head. Although it was soaking wet he still looked comfy. The night was long for y/n but was able to fall asleep to the sound of the fire.

After a long night it was finally dawn and it was almost time to head home but y/n was still asleep. Lo'ak    didnt want to wake y/n up as she looked peaceful when she slept.

It had been about 10 mintues  since Lo'ak had first woke up and his eyes still hadn't left y/n. Mintues when past real fast but y/n woke up "enjoying the view Lo'ak?" She opened her eyes to see Lo'ak starring at her.

He quickly turned facing a stone wall blushing. "Uhm uh." Y/n layed a hand on his shoulder "its alright Lo'ak" she giggled.

"Uh do you think its time to go?" Lo'ak lended his hand to y/n. She held his hand and headed out towards the water shore.