Chapter - 1🎬

Nanon's Pov.......

What?....You want to be a Makeup Artist....Nanon?

What do you get from being a Makeup Artist?

You will get nothing in this profession...son.

You will regret it later....I'm warning you...change your mind.

My parents used to say that becoming a Makeup Artist....I will gain nothing...... but I proved them wrong.....today I have become a perfect Makeup Artist who only does Filmstars Makeup......and here I'm sitting with a film director who is also my bestfriend Jimmy.

"So you want me...to be that famous and Rude filmstar....'The Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee's'...Makeup Artist?" I aksed bluntly with a deep frown....while sipping coffee.

"Yes...my sweet angel...please help your friend.....otherwise he will cancel the shooting....if this shooting stops then my carrier will be ruined......and I will be on the streets....you are my only hope.... please Non....and don't worry about money....I will pay you double" Jimmy replied begging me to accept his offer..... because only I can handle these types of rude and arrogant Filmstars.

"Ok then....here is my scanner transfer the double amount quickly....because that arrogant Filmstar is not that easy to handle....I heard a lot about his aggressive behavior from the other Makeup Artists of this industry" I answered with full sarcasm making him chuckle lightly.....we both are sipping our coffee peacefully.....then his phone rang...when he looked at the caller I'd...his calm facial expressions immediately changed into tensed one.

"Hello....umm...Ok fine....we are coming don't let him go" He answered the person on the other side nervously.....he abruptly rose up from his seat....and start dragging me out without explaining me anything.

"What the hell are you doing?....bastard stop dragging me like a mad dog....you bitch" I huffed and smacked his head with my free hand.

"Oh...I'm really sorry Non....but we have to reach at the building entrance because Ohm Pawat is coming there...please we can't miss him.....so hurry up before he left for his other shoots" Jimmy barked.....again dragging me....when we reached there I saw him.....I must say he is very hot and handsome...he is wearing a black shirt with few buttons open....exposing his firm chest and black pants....but still I hate him.

"Mr. Pawat meet Nanon....he is your new Makeup Artist" Jimmy said smiling introducing me to him.....he is standing there with poker face clearly not interested.....for the sake of my profession....I forced a smile on my face to greet him but that Jerk ignored me....and walked passed us....so rude.

"Ummm....don't mind him Non....he is always like this" Jimmy said giving me a sheepish smile....scratching his neck awkwardly....yes I got it....it's not his fault though....he is also bearing that jerk's attitude because his father is the producer of this film.

"Ok...then see you tomorrow....bye" I said waving him....before exiting the building entrance.
_________________________________________

.......Next Morning🌞........

"So Nanon meet Alex....Mr. Pawat's manager and this is Sam Mr. Pawat's personal assistant....they will help you from now on....I will take my leave now" Jimmy said introducing us....he left me alone in a Lion's den.

Sam and Alex both gave me a polite smile.....they both are very welcoming and sweet unlike their rude boss....they both are older than me....Alex has the same height as me....but Sam is two inch smaller than us.

"Sir has come on the set....you quickly do his Makeup...and we both are going outside" Alex said informing me about his boss arrival on set.

Author's Pov......

Nanon was patiently waiting for Ohm inside the Makeup room....he already prepared all the Makeup items and placed them on the table....then after a minute later Ohm came in...with the script in his hands.....without saying or even glancing at Nanon....he immediately sat on his chair with poker face.

Making Nanon frown at his rude behavior.....but he ignored it and start doing his job silently....but he was having a very hard time doing his Makeup...he wanted to apply some base on his face...but Ohm was not lifting his face up...his eyes was just glued on his script.....Ohm was really testing his patience....so without saying a single word....he held Ohm by his chin...and started to apply Makeup on his face without facing any hard time.

"What the hell....how dare yo...." Ohm snapped at him but before he could say any further.....Nanon already placed his index finger on Ohm's lips....silencing him.

"Shut up....you idiot....can't you see that I'm doing your Makeup....but all your attention was in reading the script.....so how do I do your Makeup....tell me?" Nanon said bluntly.....glaring straight into Ohm's eyes without blinking.

Ohm was silent this time....he put that script aside and let Nanon to do his Makeup peacefully.....on the other hand Nanon was applying lip balm on his lips with the help of his finger....he can feel Ohm's fierce gaze on him but he choose to ignore and focus on his work more.

"It's done" Nanon exclaimed backing away from him.....Ohm saw his face in the mirror but didn't said anything....he just left from there....leaving Nanon perplexed by his behavior.

"What a ungrateful person!" Nanon mumbled himself sulking....while packing his things.
_________________________________________