𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝

𝐘/𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

I GOT MY CALLBACK about a month ago, pretty much I mean I have a really foggy memory and not keeping track of my life doesn't make it any better. I guess I'm just trying not to think about walking onto set because I was scared that they also wouldn't see me as annabeth. 

I mean, you know the book annabeth which I don't look anything like but I mean I'll be inspiring people right? that you don't HAVE to be exactly as the book described, like shia lebeouf as stanley yelnats but I guess that's different because he's a man. sure I'm scared of what my castmates will think when they see me but I'm more scared of what the crazy obsessed fans will think.

-

pjosinceday1 they don't look ANYTHING like the annabeth I know 🙄
➥ fallinforpercy frr like tf who do they think they are?
➥ pjobae.edits they shouldn't have even auditioned lmfaoo 😭

-

iheartadamreed they wish they were as pretty as the actual annabeth was described
➥ percyisbaee don't get me wrong they're pretty but annabeth level pretty? I don't think so
➥ poseidonsdaughterfr factss like have they even read the book?

-

annabethisdaddy I don't claim them. I'm out
➥ wewantannabeth same here
➥ ynisnotannabeth don't mind me just joining the club ✋

-

It's all just made up thoughts I mean, I love acting to death and if it's something I enjoy why let the millions of fans put horrible thoughts about myself into my head? just go for it y/n. just go for it.

-

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'M ALWAYS NERVOUS to meet my castmates sure but, this just feels diffrent to me? I'm excited to meet my annabeth no matter who it is I just don't know if they'll want me to be their percy I'm not to far off from the book description though, let's just hope they aren't either.

that's when they walk through the door

that can't be them, can it? I thought that with our chemistry they would have gotten clarisse or something but my thoughts shut off when rick walks them over towards me.

"hey walker! I'll go introduce y/n to aryan in a second but I feel like percy and annabeth should meet up first don't you think?"  rick said WAY to enthusiastically, besides we already met each other at the audition who cares?

"yeah totally, uhm I'll be over there for the table read today"  I said bluntly still thinking about the fact that they got annabeth "thanks? I'll be sitting over there next to you, anyways I guess I'll go talk with aryan now"

"great you two! although you did seem like you had a lot more chemistry in the audition but anyways y/n I think aryan might be in his trailer so let's go knock and see" they look down at the floor before replying to rick "mhmm"

they did seem sort of nervous? or upset or maybe scared I don't know I'm bad at reading emotions but I'm glad thats over because they are definitely not my annabeth.

KARMA SPEAKS!
again congrats to leah for getting the role and I can't wait to watch the show next year! this is a re-write so if you want to go and read the original you can but just a heads up it's really bad especially the ending so I might change that up a bit 👀

UPDATE!
y'all i'm literally obsessed with the show omfg