𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

CHARLIE TRIES TO SPARK UP conversation again "hey has anything happened with you know who since you told me?" i decide to open up to charlie since i haven't really talked about this with anyone "nope, I got asked awhile ago when I was with y/n, xochitl and momona so I lied and said I didn't have one"

"speaking of y/n, you never told me who your crush actually is so? is it them" i panic "what- no they're a friend but I don't LIKE them, at least not in that way that's disgusting" charlie doesn't take my answer though "OH COME ON THEY'RE YOUR ANNABETH IT'S THE PERFECT LOVE STORY"

"I'm only nice to them now since I feel like I should be but, they're still not my annabeth even if they are more than tolerable sometimes" i whisper the last half "what was that last bit?" charlie asks "nothing" "sure it wasn't"

-

𝐘/𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I GO TO KNOCK on walkers trailer door but i stop myself "ooh speaking of y/n, you never told me who it actually was sooo? is it them" "what- no they're a friend but I don't LIKE them, at least not in that way that's disgusting"

god dammit. just as I was about to knock on the door I just decide to walk away, the one guy that i had a crush on, i should've seen it coming.

INCOMING CALL

GOAT MAN

ACCEPT    DECLINE

"what's up aryan?" I sigh "hey y/n I was on call with walker and charlie and I-" "yeah I uhm, I know I was right outside the door" he pauses "oh" "yeah" i didn't really have anything else to say but aryan kept the conversation going "the thing is walker isn't a mean person" "oh really?" i scoff, the whole time we were filming season one he was nothing but rude to me, he's only become tolerable recently well, up until now  "no like seriously he can't be mean even if he tried" "say that to anyone but his friends"

"he's just trying to act cool I guess anyways," "aryan get to your point or I'm hanging up" "I don't know maybe you are the person he likes and he's just covering it up because everyone thinks he hates you" "tell me how you remember him describing his crush and see my point" he pauses again "he could you know, still be lying" "sure he is, it's probably just some pretty girl from his school or something" "anyways I gotta go bye aryan have a nice night" "you too y/n"

GOAT MAN HAS ENDED THE CALL

-

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I WAS ON CALL WITH ARYAN but he had to leave for a minute so charlie and i were just waiting around for him until we heard his voice.

HOTTEST PJO CHARACTERS
(1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES)

"hey I'm back" we hear aryans voice glitch through the phone "what took you so long?" i ask him"okay walker with the basic boy dialouge anyways y/n heard you insulting them"  "WALKER I TOLD YOU THAT WAS A DICK MOVE AND WHAT IF THEY CAN HEAR YOU" charlie shouts "I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HEAR THAT I MEAN COME ON WHAT ARE THE CHANCES" "one hundered percent if it's you" aryan laughs "ha ha" I sarcastically laugh back "I'm not exactly lying" charlie butts in "Anyways dude you should probably apologise before we start filming season two otherwise it's going to be real awkward between you two "yeah yeah charlie, anyways bye aryan" "bye gu-"

PERCY HAS ENDED THE CALL

"dude your careers in your hands right now" charlie says reffering to the fact that if I don't make it up to y/n our chemistry in the show is going to get bombarded with hate "I know"