part 3

??: Hi Y/N remember me?
Y/N: I SWEAR TO BANANA MILK I WILL KILL U SOOBIN.

Soobin is ur close cousin. U two grew up together but the dark past changed ur relation and he started bullying u but he coudnt reach u when u left the country to attend Uni. 

Soobin came closer to u and whispered into ur ear: i told u will find u
Y/n: WTH IS WRONG WITH U?! WHY DO U ALWAYS BULLY ME?!
Soobin: the weaks deserved to be bulled.
Y/n: ITS NOT MY FAULT U-
soobin: KNOW UR POSITION WHO TF R U TO SCREAM AT ME. I guess u didnt forget the past. Soobin smirks. U r an abounded child. U r a failure xD.
Soobin said..
Soobin went u from u sitting on his table and said u see we dont accept the weaks. We r the most powerful in this galaxy. Nobody from other galaxies can hurt us. Soobin said

Author: u must be confused right? Y/n actually belongs to the family of like a superhero group known as the knights. There r two types weak and strong. The white r the strong and black are the weak.
But the white and black r the strongest and only 10 of them exists each century. This century has 9 one is still left to fulfill it. The special knights get their superpower when they r 10-15. after that u cant be a Knight- "what r the superpower dumbo?" oh! Uhm they get lasers can fly speed can lift anything etc etc. They work to protect the Galaxy the good ones. And the bad ones haunt the weak.
~Flashback~
Y/n's 15 birthday was soon! And her birthday was going to be celebrated with all the relatives grandparents and of course her parents. She was so excited. Everybody prepared the cake and it was 12 am! Y/N blowed the candle excitedly only to see everybody sad and Angry and mad. They kicked Y/N out of the house just then... Poor Y/N could only cry she understood the reason why the kicked her after Being bullied by soobin 5 years ago. She coudnt turn into a knight..and its a shame on the family for carring such a weak human being thats what soobin said 5 years ago.
~End of Flashback~