part 6

U were layed down in an capsule clear capsule and around u, u just saw white. Someone teleported out of no where and it was no other than soobin.
Soobin: I told u I would kill u didnt I?
Y/N: YOU! WHY?!
Soobin: the weak deserves the die...
Sir we need to control an astroid coming towards this way
Soobin: aish! This astroid. COMING! Just wait and see I will kill u...
U gulped..and u were sad..u have to die so soon? Out of no where u saw someone breaking the roof
Y/N: OH MOTHER OF BANANA MILK!!
???: chill its me!
Y/N: bEOmGYu! *wHeA mAH mAKE-Up iZS mE hOT-*
Beomgyu: its not time for it *silly smile*
Beomgyu smashes it open and brings u out. U r not hurt bcuz I have the power to control objects
Y/N: how did u know-
Beomgyu: Quick! We need to get out.
Beomgyu holds u in Bridal Style and carries u out of the door and finding exits.
Y/N: u dont kNOw wHerE to GO?!
Beomgyu: YES nAN MOLLA! (yes i dont know)
Y/N: AHH I THO BLACK MIXED WHITE WERE SMART-
U 2 finding exit with anime face...Then outta no where soobin appears.
Soobin: huh u tho u could get out like that? Am i that easy?
Beomgyu: shut up-
Soobin: Oh U SHUT UP BEOMGYU. U think u can beat me who told u I m a white.
Soobin transforms himself into smth and turned out he is also a mixed?! He is the hidden mixed...
Soobin: hah! Dont be shocked I m the second mixed.. (The more ur number is higher the more powerful u r) dont u know u r the 6th? Can u beat me?!
Beomgyu brings down Y/N and says: why not? We r the same kind.
Soobin: how dare u compare us?!
They both had black and white eye and claws and they started flying and attacking each other.
Oh god what a scary scenary Y/N thought
It was like the fight of T-rex. They were fighting with all they got. Soobin uses laser attack while Beomgyu uses reflection. But beomgyu coudnt keep up for much and fell Down..
Soobin came and placed the fire blade on his neck...
I told u, u could NEVER beat me...