𝟬𝟬𝟭   chilly is my new bff

       ORIGINALLY, GOING OUT for drinks with Kai and some of his teammates seemed like a very bad (or horrible) idea. It was the 'some of my teammates' part that made Dicte hesitate and almost decline the offer, because her ex-boyfriend, well, just so happened to be one of Kai's Chelsea teammates.

       However, Dicte hadn't seen Kai in four, almost five months (he had been busy as Chelsea had made it into the UCL semi-finals and the first leg was in a couple of days while Dicte had been occupied with rehearsals for the West End production of Amélie) and so when Kai promised her that he (Christian ...obviously!!!) would not be there, it was a no-brainer for her to say yes to joining them. Kai had been thrilled — over the fucking moon) when he received the text from her.

       Dicte met them (Kai and two of his teammates) at the bar a few hours later. It was a small bar in London that she and Kai used to love going to (still loved!! they just didn't have the time!). She had been quite nervous at first. Of course, she was! Dicte had never met any of Kai's teammates (not counting Christian, of course...), but less than an hour after she met Ben and Mason, no one was able to tell that the three of them had just met each other.

       "I can't believe that Kai here didn't introduce us to you earlier," Mason said and gave the German football player's arm a light slap. Ben chuckled as he nodded in agreement with what his friend said. "Yeah, and you're so much cooler than he is," he continued and swung an arm around Dicte's shoulders. "You, Dicte Blumenthal, are officially my best friend."