I

It was 5th period. You sat down at your table, alone like you normally did and fished through your bag for your phone. Pulling it out, you put in your headphones and put on Some music. Your eyes began to wander around the room, until you were met with the face of a cute little asian boy. He smiled and started talking, but you couldn't hear him.

You quickly ripped the headphones from your ears and laughed softly. "I-i'm so sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't hear! I was listening to music!" You looked down feeling embarrassed for not paying attention, but he said happily. "Oh, I'm sorry i didn't mean to disturb you! I just saw you sitting here all by yourself and i wanted to know if i could sit here with you!" The brown haired boy blushed and you looked up, studying his features. He had a pierced nose, which displayed a cute little ring and he also had stretch ears. You couldn't really tell the size.

After a few seconds you realized you never answered him and nodded happily, you shifted over and he sat down left to you. "So heh like anything you see? I saw you staring." Your face burned up and you laughed slightly trying to play it off. He playfully nudged your arm and smiles at you. "Hey don't worry about it, I know I'm a little strange looking! Sorry if I embarrassed you, anyways. My name is Tomo, what's yours?!" You sighed and looked up at him "It's uhm _____"and for the next 34 minutes you two were conversing the whole time.

This became the start of a very close friendship. He really really cares about you and you two do everything together, but his feelings may be a little more than friendly.