IV

Once the movie was over, Tomo looked next to him to see you fast asleep. He smiled and kissed your cheek, stroking your hair gently. You turned onto your back and Tomo stared at you, examining your body. He bit his lip and looked away, trying to block out any naughty thoughts. He knew he could make his move but it just wouldn't be right. You turned back onto your side, facing him.

He took out his phone and started watching videos until he heard a soft sound come from your lips. "Mmmmm........T-tomo." He was taken aback by what he just heard, you grabbed onto his arm and cuddled close to him. Tomo sat there wondering what you could be dreaming about, he focused closely on your facial expressions. He listened in on your breathing, it was very fast and soft. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides, your moaning became somewhat louder and more understandable. "Mmmmm Tomo. M-more." He stared at you wide eyed, covering his mouth.

You turned back onto your back and Tomo couldn't resist the temptation anymore. He hovered over you,his legs at your sides, and leaned in pressing his lips against yours. His kisses were gentle and slow. You started kissing back,not even knowing. He smirked to himself and bit your bottom lip hard, making you wake up. You looked into his eyes and his face was bright red. He was really embarrassed. You moved your hands to the back of your head,playing with his hair and pulled him in closer for another kiss. This time it was more forceful, and passionate, his tongue moved across your lips begging for entrance, but you denied. He reached his hand up and grabbed your breast. You gasped loudly giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

His other hand moved up your leg,massaging your inner thigh. "Damn _____ i never knew you were so bad. I always though you were an innocent little baby!" You blushed and kissed down his jaw line to his neck.
Your soft lips tickled his skin, and you began to suck softly, making small hickeys on his neck. Tomo was moaning softly against your ear and squeezed his eyes shut. "Im not innocent at all. You on the other hand are the bad one!!"