Aytspui'än Riawn

**Character Template**

Name: Aytspui'än Rìawn

Nickname: Puì'än

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Aytspui'än respects the way of life and is careful to obey her traditions; at least initially. she is quite intelligent and curious but She also have a more rebellious side; Aytspui'än is not someone who would just blindly follow orders. She is brave, loyal, strong-willed when it comes to others.

Race/creature: Aytspui'än is actually a Fraashee, They we're claim extinct but She's actually the last of her kind so far that she knows.

Race/creature special abilities: (if there are some) She very skillfully in fighting especially with her bow and arrow along with daggers but swords doesn't fit in her fighting style. Sometimes she does hand to hand combat depending on the situation.

House: (if there is any) She actually lives on a ship but sometimes when they make a stop, she typically stay on the ship or find a isolate home not far.

Balance: Middle class

Character Backstory: When Puì'än was a little toddler, Her parents were kill by some rouge pirates as they were looking for any riches but couldn't find none so they raise Puì'än til she was a full adult. She manage to find a better crew for her liking and that can meet her condition but it wasn't easy for her trying to her meaning and all as she grows up.

 She manage to find a better crew for her liking and that can meet her condition but it wasn't easy for her trying to her meaning and all as she grows up